ride starter

krzwhtman

well there are a few clevelanders here. we been posting separate posts. figured id post, to see who all is interested in riding this weekend. then as we reply we will set up a time and meet.want to ride some , not just bench racing

benches2.GIF

I am free all weekend in the afternoon or later i believe.

im open after 5 id say on saturday maybe sooner depends on the ~~~~>( honey do list) and all day sunday .

COME ON CLEVELANDERS where you at ? wipe the dust off , throw the lid on , come out and ride . not like we have a big season in , the northern lake area of,

Oh Hell It's gonna rain again in Ohio. sure we can ride in it , as we all do at times . but we can bone the lady or rub one off too ..... f the rub and the rain.

reach down grab hold and tell the missus or ole man your going riding.

Edited by krzwhtman

I'm free after 2 today (Saturday) and after 3 on Sunday. I'm also about a half hour north of anyone who has already posted. Just let me know what you all are doing and I will try to get there.

I think JRMiii, r1crusher, and I are gonna hit an exotic car show in Cleveland, then head south. We're still kinda planning, but looking to get out fairly early (9-10ish). Sunday looks like rain, but I am out for Sunday anyway. I can PM my cell if anyone wants it and we can hook up somewhere or throw together some ideas.

Ha! No. It's a set of luxury condos on the lake. There is a cafe next to them, and the show is apparently in that lot. Here are the directions I was given:

If you get off the exit and turn toward the lake. Then head west you should see the driveway for Quay and the Coffee shop is on the west side of the building.

I may head up there today, like I said, I need an excuse to ride... it's either this or Norwalk and that's for a Harley race...

what time you guys going and staying until? PM me your cell I'll call/txt if I make it up there

Thats a small lot for a show? I drive past it every day on my way to work it is off 55th turn left over the bridge and left again to get onto marginal. it is the old empty building they turned into condos. Lebron use to live there before he built his new house. Never heard of a car show up there though? I might be going out to get my bike later from my dads to bring it home. taking the park from rt 82 in strongsville up to berea. thats about the only rides I got planned today. need to change the oil and antifreeze, and get a good cleaning as it has been sitting for almost two season. man i miss my cbr this summer.

id show for the marginal road thing , but the grass is calling my name. gotta get all the honey do trash done this am, so i can ride the rest of the weekend.

So anyone ready to set up saturday afternoon ride? Maybe around 4 or 5?

If I can get my bike back home and oil done, maybe bike cleaned up some I could be in for a short ride later today maybe? I just saw a old school fzr600 the other day making a left off bagley towards wallace lake anyone here? I see lots of squids riding in there hoodies in the area, NOT my thing. But since I have not ridden since last dec. I am wanting any kind of ride right now.