Canton area ride this weekend... ?

curby

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I thought that I would like to mess around down in southern Ohio this weekend, weather permitting. Everyone is raving about Rt.536, which I have been on twice, and is very challenging but it's not bad once you do a slow run to look for gravel and such. I guess someone was hit by a parakeet or something last weekend when they were on it and went down. It's the gravel more than anything that spooks me the most. You never know where it's going to be which is why I do slow ride first, then get some speed the second time around. Plus, I have yet to ride 556, which is in the vicinity as well...

hmmm... sounds interesting... i would do my best to keep up on the warrior, but my right turns are slow to to pipe scrapage! let me see what spawns with my buddies.

how long we talking? Day ride?

**EDIT** WOW... thats a trip and a half!

Edited by curby

Well, there is 536 and 556, which I have never been on yet. I've heard great things about that road and Rt.800 is nice around that area. Especially when you take it from Rt.7. On a cruiser, 536 could be a pain for sure. I'd love to ride it with a 250 Ninja though. Or any set of twisties for that matter.

Well, there is 536 and 556, which I have never been on yet. I've heard great things about that road and Rt.800 is nice around that area. Especially when you take it from Rt.7. On a cruiser, 536 could be a pain for sure. I'd love to ride it with a 250 Ninja though. Or any set of twisties for that matter.

I have an 08 Ninja 250 at my disposal...Hmmmmmm

Well, she may kill me if I take it because she's trying to sell it.And she can't claim less than 1200 miles on it if I take it to the border ..or wherever.

Anyone got $3400 laying around?!? :)

just tell her "I have the dick so I make the rules" it works everytime. That why I ride around on that pretty 600 of hers so often.

BTW I got the 750 fixed so more riding for me and less sitting on the side of the road!!

that would be a blast, a group of 250's... too bad i don't have one lol.

I'm not looking for an all day adventure. a couple hours. down 800, around atwood, east canton loop to lisbon... whateva.

Where we meeting? my buddy owns the shooting range on Tusc in Massillon... or we can go more north. i'll have GPS "just in case" lol

Right now I'm open for shooting and a ride but if plans don't get made the girlfriend likes to fill in my schedule for me. I can put my tail bags and the baby on the back of the 250 and carry pistols and ammo for people. (I have my CCH license.) The longer we wait the less of a chance I have to make it. If we have something planned I can tell her sorry got to go.

What no comments about the sexiest guy you've ever seen on a 250. I'm disappointed. I rode into QS&L like this last year revving up the engine and asking everyone if they wanted to race me. The pictures don't show it well but the leathers are well used. It was funny especially when the Harley guys thought I was serious. I didn't take my helmet off all night though because I didn't want anyone to know who I was.

my few hours may be 4 or 5 or 6... depending on wifes mood, she knows i'm goin so. not sure what time yet... whats everone thinkin, early, late... afternoon?

we can shoot wheneva.. got my ccw also.. ever leave home without it.

Edited by curby

What no comments about the sexiest guy you've ever seen on a 250. I'm disappointed. I rode into QS&L like this last year revving up the engine and asking everyone if they wanted to race me. The pictures don't show it well but the leathers are well used. It was funny especially when the Harley guys thought I was serious. I didn't take my helmet off all night though because I didn't want anyone to know who I was.

I just pee'd a little.