80 members have voted

1. 1. Ohio Riders 2009 MEET N' Greet Sunday July 12

• Yes, I will be attending
    • No, I will not be attending

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moose, i will make you some damned cheesy potatoes as soon as casper makes his amazing chili again.. :D

there, maybe this will start some organization for a chili cookoff?? eh, eh??

and you cant wait til Christmas for it cuz I will be playing soldier girl lol

Sorry I couldn't be there. Had a heart procedure last Wednesday and I was down for the count all weekend. May make it to bike nite on Wed though.

Missed you.. Not sure what is going on with you, but I hope everything is ok now!! Look forward to seeing you next time.. Speedy recovery...

We missed ya....hope all is OK...good wishes.

I know I haven't been out and about...ever...but, the spring meet was a good thing for me to meet people. I will definately try to get out more. Everything went really well. Had a heart procedure called Cardiac ablation done on Wed. They go through the groin, so they didn't have to crack open my chest or anything. They had to do some electrical work in there because I have had arythmia problems since I was about 14. All should be fixed now though :violin:

Thanks for your thoughts :)

Great day, beautiful weather and was surrounded by awesome people... Thank you to all who coordinated the event.. " Mcbret and Jagr"!!!!

The ride that followed was a Perfect.. Had a great time.....

Kudos to whoever selected today's weather, great event! Hopefully I remember to check back here a little more often for upcoming events, almost missed this :eek:

You're alive?!? ;)

Artmageddon, swing'r, Diamogrl, dgtlgrl, n jim...... thanks for a good scenic ride after the meet n greet....

:werd:

Yeah! We had fun!

Thanks for coming all the way out to the 'ville.

Should do this again!

Glad you all made it home safely.

nice to put some faces with the names. didnt see any of the "trouble makers" from this site though... hmmm.. wonder why. :p

:popcorn:

Sorry I missed it, had to prep for vacation and didn't have time. I love me some Peeg Arn and will be at the next one. Somebody say something about this being monthly? :D

:werd:

Yeah! We had fun!

Thanks for coming all the way out to the 'ville.

Should do this again!

Glad you all made it home safely.

maybe once you and diamo get used to some curves we can take a trip down to hocking hills for a photo/ scenic ride thru some technical roads.... until then would love to hit it with you and the cruisers group anytime.....