• No, I will not be attending

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i stopped by around 4:30

there wasn't much goin on and not too many ppl there

saw some nice bikes tho

i didn't kno who was who and i'm sorta shy so i just looked at bikes and then left

i was the short brown kid on the green ninja wearing a simpsons shirt under a green joe rocket jacket

No, I saw you... but unlike Duane, I'm not very friendly in person. Unless you approach me and want to chat, I just bullshit with the people I know.

I'm more of a speak when spoken to guy, IRL. No disrespect to anyone I offended by not introducing myself - that's just not what I do unless I have an 'in' or reason to speak to you. I just don't have that 'bubbly' personality that Duane or Kosmo do.

No, I saw you... but unlike Duane, I'm not very friendly in person. Unless you approach me and want to chat, I just bullshit with the people I know.

I'm more of a speak when spoken to guy, IRL. No disrespect to anyone I offended by not introducing myself - that's just not what I do unless I have an 'in' or reason to speak to you. I just don't have that 'bubbly' personality that Duane or Kosmo do.

translation: I'm a badass :lol:

translation: I'm a badass :lol:

translation: I'm an awkward as hell engineer. I lack social skill. plz like me even though I can't figure out a way to say 'hi'.

lol at the wrillo + date comments. :D sorry buddy, you're just askin for it. But hey, maybe you can help her find that motorcycle that she's looking so hard for!

translation: I'm an awkward as hell engineer. I lack social skill. plz like me even though I can't figure out a way to say 'hi'.

lol at the wrillo + date comments. :D sorry buddy, you're just askin for it. But hey, maybe you can help her find that motorcycle that she's looking so hard for!

:lol:

oooooh, kitty's got claws! I'm going to need a cement mixer full of popcorn for this... :popcorn::D

i stopped by around 4:30

there wasn't much goin on and not too many ppl there

saw some nice bikes tho

Most everyone started rolling out around 4pm.

Aw c'mon, you said hello to me and shook my hand! :D

OH, and sorry wrillo... :D

its okay, I guess... lol like I said, I know you're just bustin balls

Wrillo though, he's got mad game - he can't be an enginerd.

I invented the word enginerd, okay? I'm EE