80 members have voted

1. 1. Ohio Riders 2009 MEET N' Greet Sunday July 12

• Yes, I will be attending
    • No, I will not be attending

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what she'll have to say when she gets back on... note the last activity. She's unawares so far.

image.php?u=4096&dateline=1247185497&type=profilereputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

kay9109 user_offline.gif

Last Activity: 07-11-2009 07:55 PM

You should also check her Visitor Messages - looks like you and Kosmo are fighting over the same kool-aid.

I wonder what she'll have to say when she gets back on... note the last activity. She's unawares so far.

today she is busy helping out a friend... and her laptop got stolen in the ADT call, so I dunno if she has access to the interwebs

did you run into each other in the clinic and just said f it, if we both already have it, it doesn't matter.

a series of PMs initiated by her, fb friends, and then her phone number got the ball rolling

today she is busy helping out a friend... and her laptop got stolen in the ADT call, so I dunno if she has access to the interwebs

Dude, I don't know how gullible you really are, but the laptop being stolen is about as true as her wanting a motorcycle. :rolleyes:

18 yr old girls aren't very good liars.

when do we start advertising??? would love to go out with you and jase again... tooling around the country side and terrorizing old ladies and small children...:D maybe get the gooner out too...

I'll have a chat with J and Ash & see what we can come up with. The posters had all 3 dates on so just som updated fliers to go out again.

Can I ride up with you next time?

Yeah sure. I'll speak to you at work when we have more details set

Again, if anyone has any new ideas for the upcoming event please feel free to PM me, JAGR or Gooner.... or all 3.