80 members have voted

1. 1. Ohio Riders 2009 MEET N' Greet Sunday July 12

• Yes, I will be attending
    • No, I will not be attending

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, it wouldn't matter if she was next door. He wouldn't know what to do with a vajayjay

:lol::lol:

poor wrillo!

NOW, i know why he was sitting on a bench inside. i asked him what he was doin, or if he was ok, and he said he was waiting on his FRIEND! lol next i heard, everyone was sayin Kay was there. "the girl from the 'today' thread" :lol: i didn't know they was on a date :D and then i asked him on his page, if it was his gf..having NO IDEA who she was.... :lol:

Ya I'm hanging in there. We're you there? I still owe you a beer.

Nahhh....I've been down there a couple times already this season.

Plannin' to hit the bike night soon though

translation: I'm an awkward as hell engineer. I lack social skill. plz like me even though I can't figure out a way to say 'hi'.

DING!....Fries are done!! roflmao.gif

Don't try texting him to initiate conversation either.....He'll charge you $.20 per, for that privilege! lol.gif

Done.

Socially Awkward Engineers on Motorcycles

Hopefully I don't have to create a formula so you guys and gal can find the thread. :D

HOLY CRAP.....You mean there's more pages of banter missing from here?!? :wtf:

You shoulda' started them their own Social Page while you were at it John! lol.gif

Gimme a call (416.640.5050) and we can talk about it.

pimpslap.gif Bitch plaeeeze?!?......I'm the one who got a bunch of you with that # a couple months ago

:nono:

vader1.gif Obi Wan has taught you well young SkyJRMMiiiiiiiii..... But I am STILL the master swordfight.gif

It was even funnier for JRM, while we got tricked, and used our cell phones...JRM is awaiting a call from HR, as he used his work phone...:popcorn:

roflmao.gif

Edited by Fonzie