tire mounting anyone?

velnarah

does anyone here in cincy have equipment for putting a tubless tire back on a rim? I may need some help with that later on [today possibly or maybe just later in the week] if anyone wouldn't mind.

...goin to church right now but be back home later this afternoon to see if anyone has any yes responses for me.

Yea, I could help you out !

got the tire ? Is it a soft compound sport tire ? got the old one off ??

Where do you live ?? If you brought it over , I would slap it on ! All you need is a couple of spoons ??

My cell 513-470-6860 = Cat ( Noel )

sport tour.. if only they weren't so far from me. But if they have a tire for me at a good price I might be willing to make the treck out there. I could buy one online but I'd still have to pay for shipping and wait around for it to get here.

Catman, I don't have the tire yet, nor do I have the other one off the bike. I haven't done either due to lack of time/energy. And I haven't bought the tire yet cause it turns out I need to wait for payday. I hope to have this whole thing accomplished by Sunday. I want to ride some this weekend.

i can do it to just not till tonight.

uhm... hey, that actually could work out for me.

I'm waiting for a call back from sport tour. They could sell me a tire for a good price but they couldn't install it till Monday plus it would be an extra $45 minimum.

And if I do want them to install it, I can't trailer my bike. I'd have to ride it over there and hope I don't have an accident on the way.

If your serious, uh... the old tire still has to come off mind you. My bike has a center stand. I have no tools for the job myself. And if you are able to do it, what about balancing?

I'm gonna send you a PM.

Edited by velnarah