Kandice and I passed the BRC today!

JBartolucci4

Not like I didn't think I would but Kandice has NEVER driven a motorcycle and she passed with no problem. The instructors refused to believe that she just started riding Saturday at the start of the riding activities. Once we get back from our vacation she will get her first bike and join OR.

I highly recommend everyone taking the class. I did it as the only endorsed / mildly expierieced rider and I still learned A LOT.

John :D

Not like I didn't think I would but Kandice has NEVER driven a motorcycle and she passed with no problem. The instructors refused to believe that she just started riding Saturday at the start of the riding activities. Once we get back from our vacation she will get her first bike and join OR.

I highly recommend everyone taking the class. I did it as the only endorsed / mildly expierieced rider and I still learned A LOT.

John :D

Congrats to you and the wife man! Yes, get her a bike and get her on here. Beware of the :leghump: though. :D

Congrats! There's a group of 4 of my friends scheduled to take the BRC in about a month. 2 of them are a husband and wife. I wanted to get my wife in, especially now that she's been on the bike a bit and going to get her temps tomorrow (I'm sure she'll pass, she's worried) but all of the classes are booked.