Bike shop steals bike !!!!!! warning

skulls

think it is all civil case at this point but with the business being closed and it being an llc he is probably screwed . but there is a chance he could file against his insurance , if he didnt have insurance which is mandated by the state then they could nail him for not having it . At least he has his bike back , thats what counts the most it needs paint from what i hear so maybe give attack painter a ring and see what he could do , the rest is little shit like mirrors , bar ends and turn signals

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a Hayabusa clutch. Only the most precious of all precious materials are used for those. It's like alchemy.

3700 would buy a whole bike... and a decent one at that!! I need Moe to adopt me and buy me a bike if he's got money to throw away... :D

It's a Hayabusa clutch. Only the most precious of all precious materials are used for those. It's like alchemy.

They are made from Empty Crown Royal bottles and Bentley rims repo'd from Incarcerated Gansta rappers.

They are made from Empty Crown Royal bottles and Bentley rims repo'd from Incarcerated Gansta rappers.

In that case they ought to be cheap, I hear the repo market is just blowing up.

Honestly, the Gen2s have slippers.

Regarding the signal fluid, where do you get that? Is it expensive? I couldn't find any the last time I was at the dealership. I think it was backordered. There was a spot for NOS to put into my tank too, but it was also empty.