Bike shop steals bike !!!!!! warning

skulls

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no its not any misscommunication at all. this prick hasn't returned 90% of phone calls. He promised him a day that the bike would be done and delivered to him at his house. a week ago. he said that it would be there @ 4pm. well @ 8pm this dick hasn't called or nothin. not even to say hay. I'm runnin late. be there within the next couple of weeks. what a dick. He is no where near being a good man.

I saw him 2 weeks ago, hes indeed a good person and BY FAR the best bike tech Ive ever met in my lifetime.

You obviously have not met many tech in your life time... I kinda know Josh and some things he has done and do not have any respect for him because of said things. Said things had nothing to do with bikes, just him being an asshole

Update : after a run to his hiding spot and a little door knocking , he made contact for the first time in 2 weeks and stated the bike would be ready in 2 weeks but still wont release the bike till he is finished . and of course he needs an additional 800 for the work , thats 3800 for a slip clutch ( 400 dollar part ) a mirror ( 150) kick stand (150 ) and a set of bar ends (maybe 50 ) and he sent 2 pieces out to paint which were painted the wrong color from what he said (guessing maybe 250 ) so now do the math on the labor lol !!! i wouldnt let this asshole put air in my tire . Think he is lucky silverbusa is a nice guy cause i would have had his ass dropped by now if it were my bike !!

so you got the bike back or not?if not what you waiting for?i rather get the bike not fix ,but have it back,and have it repair somewhere else,and what you mean he wont release the bike its yours.if he tell me that i will call cops right away.

I still say find out where he's hiding the bikes, and we'll just do it up detroit style... get the bike back even if it's in pieces... Hell i bet schmuck could get it back together, and paul could do up the paint... F- this guy and dicking around with your shit....

Seeing that it's not a misunderstanding or anything, the guy really needs to fess up if he's got a cash flow problem and can't get the parts, or whatewver the case may be. At this point, he needs to give you the bike back, no matter what his situation. He's just making things worse for himself at this point.

I sure as hell am glad I'm not from up that way. Maybe a nice idea to go to him with a little .44 magnum shoved up his nose and then see if he wants to give your 'Busa back right away. That would be a way to persuade somebody. Honesty is the best policy...if you can't fix the bike because of financials, don't screw everyone else-be honest about it. what dumbshits.

no one deserves this treatment and busa isnt letting him do it to him the dudes shop is closed and he moved the bikes to a garage somewhere , its not like you could check every private garage in hodunk to find it, and i agree he needs his ass beat down for the way he did him , and ya never no that will happen soon , im sure someone will see him

UPDATE : Josh sent a pdf with the paper work saying the bike would be delivered on 6-28-09 and wanted another 800 dollars lol , he has still not delivered the bike and has had no contact with moe. Papers were delivered to police department yesterday and an arrest warrant is being issued . So he will get his, they no where he works and said they will go get him . I hope no one is dumb enough to let this dude work on your bikes and the storys i have heard that he is not a bad guy i am having trouble believing . Thanks for the help and info from the Ohio Rider people who called me and it will not be forgoten

:)Final update : so moe got the bike back , the dickhead josh didnt even have it painted although he paid 750 to hae it sent to paint , the mirrors were neve replaced and the turn signals were never replaced from the accident . so all in all he fixed the clutch for 3700 and never repair the rest of the bike from the accident ( that he was paid to repair)

I guess it goes to say if you dont no the person working on your bike dont take it there , this dick josh deserves to have his ass beat , i no i wont be taking my bike to ask and if i do need repairs it willl be from someone i know , but anyway thanks again to ohio riders and the members who help out and gave up the info

:)Final update : so moe got the bike back , the dickhead josh didnt even have it painted although he paid 750 to hae it sent to paint , the mirrors were neve replaced and the turn signals were never replaced from the accident . so all in all he fixed the clutch for 3700 and never repair the rest of the bike from the accident ( that he was paid to repair)

I guess it goes to say if you dont no the person working on your bike dont take it there , this dick josh deserves to have his ass beat , i no i wont be taking my bike to ask and if i do need repairs it willl be from someone i know , but anyway thanks again to ohio riders and the members who help out and gave up the info

I say it's time to exact some money back ass whoopin.... isn't there anything that the law can do to get some of moe's money back???