squids and begginer ride saturday

that dude

any squids or begginers up to take a ride*** SATURDAY JUNE 27TH.**** im thinking early early., like meet up at 9 am in royalton or hinckley. power ranger suits are not permitted, flip flops and a t's are welcome. this isnt gonna be a 280 mph street race, so everyones bike will still be in one piece at the end of the day. i know we all gots mad skillz son, but lets try to harness those skillz for the day. no one will be left behind, and no fuckin egos. so who wants to roll?

Edited by that dude

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go for a ride but I fail at the whole squid thing. It's like Batman riding the Batpod as Bruce Wayne. It just isn't going to happen.

Edited by Lost1888

OK...I might show up...shorts, tshirt, sandals....do I need to finish a six pack before coming as well......is a helmet allowed ???

Deathwish in Isle of Mann is expensive....I will do it in my backyard....and @that dude I nominate you to be the president of the foundation to raise money and send my kid to college.....(you can keep 10% for beer and strip clubs) :D

kosmo- i will glady and full heartedly take the nomination.

helmets- if you wear a lid, how is all the chicks gonna see how cool and hot you are. isnt this why we bought the bikes in the first place. #1 chick magnet bro

so are you in or out?

OK I am in.....just next to naked then.....

Love that ride description, wish I could make it....havent worn the riding flops in a looong time though, would sandals or slides have been ok??

ohh for sure..most of us ride with du rags or bandanas or skullys

t shirt no shirt of wife beater

flip flops birkenstocks and water socks

btw- stuntin is a habit son

team wreckless ftw