ADMINS! WTF are you!!??

NinjaNick

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229537&page=105

Ban them all, including jermattack. Dumbass fucktards. GDC was alot better before Mikey died. Gone to shit now.:nono:

True on the fact Fear was more wide spread when the Bear patrolled.

But the Boredz has been through 3-4 crews and has been going on for at least 5-6 years.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban them all, Dumbass fucktards. :nono:

I could tell from Revzilla's first post he was saying things to get folk's blood pumping, legit member or not. Then he actually got somewhat funny, and I realized maybe he just has a weird sense of humor.

The rest seemed to hop on just to stir shit, and we jumped right in with them. Oh well, it's kinda fun for a minute, but it will grow old fast.

I could tell from Revzilla's first post he was saying things to get folk's blood pumping, legit member or not. Then he actually got somewhat funny, and I realized maybe he just has a weird sense of humor.

The rest seemed to hop on just to stir shit, and we jumped right in with them. Oh well, it's kinda fun for a minute, but it will grow old fast.

They all enjoy "e-thuggin" on our site. Ban all of them. Fucktards

okay...well if I'm not wanted.. understandable..... it was fun... I was pissed when it happened to us too... don't crash my fken party.. hahaha..

have a good one..

yeah, for real, i thought everyone was just coming over to give Rev shit in his thread and leave...it got out of control with everyone going into other threads and whatnot

and sam, if you want me to be banned for not going on gdc and smacking their hands and saying no-no..then so be it :lol:

i logged on gdc this afternoon, and everyone had an ohioriders account..even if i told them not to, its not like they would have listened, so i sat back and laughed

well, some of the guys on here are ass-men and then some are titties-men and then there are our resident sheep-men(dont worry, they wont bother you too much, you're not their type)

Some of the girls here are titties-women.....

They all enjoy "e-thuggin" on our site. Ban all of them. Fucktards

Without a doubt, if this is how it's going to continue. No reason for the legit members to pay for a few jackasses. I'm sure they'll get bored and find another forum to disrupt soon.

yeah, for real, i thought everyone was just coming over to give Rev shit in his thread and leave...it got out of control with everyone going into other threads and whatnot

and sam, if you want me to be banned for not going on gdc and smacking their hands and saying no-no..then so be it :lol:

i logged on gdc this afternoon, and everyone had an ohioriders account..even if i told them not to, its not like they would have listened, so i sat back and laughed

It was for your douchebag comments on GDC about our site and our members. Fucktard

dangit, I forgot about the server time difference...

so that be 85 posts in one hour for an average 1.41667 per minute or one every 42 seconds... now you know...

Without a doubt, if this is how it's going to continue. No reason for the legit members to pay for a few jackasses. I'm sure they'll get bored and find another forum to disrupt soon.

They're gone. Don't worry. If I missed any of them, let me know.