Niagara Falls DTC Anniversary Ride

Fonzie

Answered my other question too, I read this post from my cell phone so part of it got truncated.... anyway. Glad you're doing alright Kyle, remember, if you keep MedPay on your motorcycle policy you can use that with your insurance to cover some extra costs... but I assume you already talked this over with the claims rep.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, hell of a time there. Nice ride. Hope Kyle's ok.

We're gonna have to get you out there with us one of these times! ;)

Careful with the body sets....those I believe come from China, they are not OEM plastics and take a lot of work to get on right.

A lot of forums don't like those plastics.

That's too bad....I'm kinda diggin' those top blue/white ones

Edited by Fonzie

We're gonna have to get you out there with us one of these times! ;)

That's too bad....I'm kinda diggin' those top blue/white ones

Something tells me I'm gonna get a :beating: for not relayin this ride info to the ICMC. Seeing how I just remembered that BBB wanted to do something like this.

Something tells me I'm gonna get a :beating: for not relayin this ride info to the ICMC. Seeing how I just remembered that BBB wanted to do something like this.

2381948975_57c358b541.jpg

Wow, great story and thanks, as always, for taking the time to share with us.

Damn dude do write for a living. All the right punctuation and everything. Great write up.

Awesome write up!

am serious fonz....archive the photos and writing.......I see a book being published down the road.....

Wow! That's some awesome write-up, Fonz! I need to submit my papers to enlist in the DTC. (Just register on our site for updates. Link's in my sig line)

nice write up Fonz (as always).

Great pics!!!

..nice write up fonz

Thanx for the props everyone.....Glad you enjoyed it! icon_lol.gif

I enjoy writing them up.....Kinda like re-doin' the trip all over again.....But especially when I know people enjoy readin' them as much as I enjoy puttin' it together

Edited by Fonzie

I wasn't even payin' attention to you Duane. I was too focused on fixin' my line & workin' to the outside edge

I kept askin' him if it was my fault, since I was next in front of him, and almost went off myself. Afraid he either target fixated on my fiasco/bad line, or if I cut him off if he was up tight on me, when I wrestled 'Birdy back on the ramp??

Edited by Fonzie

Ya that turn got real tight real fast. It would have been nice to have a some lights on that ramp. Although when we were standing there I did notice the 20 m.p.h. sign with the semi tipping over. Unfortunately it was after the fact.

Ya that turn got real tight real fast. It would have been nice to have a some lights on that ramp. Although when we were standing there I did notice the 20 m.p.h. sign with the semi tipping over. Unfortunately it was after the fact.

that didn't apply to us....we weren't in semis

No not yet. I have been trying to find a used one. There just aren't any out there. I may have to break down and buy a new one.

You could probably buy one of Kyle's when he replaces all his plastics.....As long as you don't mind blue ;)

turn those frowns upside downs

lawl

srsly, i don't see no smilies!

that's a pretty baller trip you guys took. i only managed 500 miles on sunday (from 7am to 6:30pm), and i was pretty beat. i need to get a dual sport or something.