Niagara Falls DTC Anniversary Ride

Fonzie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't even payin' attention to you Duane. I was too focused on fixin' my line & workin' to the outside edge

I kept askin' him if it was my fault, since I was next in front of him, and almost went off myself. Afraid he either target fixated on my fiasco/bad line, or if I cut him off if he was up tight on me, when I wrestled 'Birdy back on the ramp??

Truthfully, I was trying to take the curve to on-ramp wide because I knew Koz was on the inside of me. I was looking ahead and noticed the weird design of the on-ramp when I looked back to my left I seen Fonz and whoever was in front of him almost run off the road.

At that point I tried to slow up knowing that I was in a way higher line then U2 were at the point I was at.. Im pretty sure I wasn't on the brakes or anything but the gravel just came to fast for me to lean through..

Looking back at it all, if it was during the daytime I prob would have just stood the bike up and road it out in the grass.. But hey shit happens... :D