Starter bike for the wife!

SWing'R

find a used SV650

2001 shown she is 5'5" bike was lowered 2"

323225752.jpg

she wont outgrow it & it will hold its value better

or a honda hawk

This is exactly what I had (minus the 2" lower setup) as my first bike. I still miss it. Fantastic motorcycle! They really don't get much better for the "one bike at a time" motorcycle owner.

So Swing'r you pick it up?

Commmmme onnnnnn :)

Yep! Its in the garage! We just got back from a short ride, she's doing great on it already. I rode it back from the dealership for her, its definetly different riding a 250, kinda feels like a scooter with gears but its a sweet looking little bike, I think its absolutely perfert for her to learn on and maybe in a couple years if she wants to upgrade we can but seriously, I think she'll be happy with this for quite awhile.

We'll post a few initial pics in a little bit here this evening and we will definetly be out at Hooters on Friday night with it!

Yep! Its in the garage! We just got back from a short ride' date=' she's doing great on it already. I rode it back from the dealership for her, its definetly different riding a 250, kinda feels like a scooter with gears but its a sweet looking little bike, I think its absolutely perfert for her to learn on and maybe in a couple years if she wants to upgrade we can but seriously, I think she'll be happy with this for quite awhile.

We'll post a few initial pics in a little bit here this evening and we will definetly be out at Hooters on Friday night with it![/quote']

Very cool man! Congrats to the wife!!!!! I'll let you slack on the pictures but we better see some soon!

Have a blast, and keep the rubber down brother (and sister).

what kinda price you needing from it

I honestly don't know what to ask for it. Over the next couple days I plan on taking some new

pictures of it and putting together a little sales ad that i can place on craigs list.

Its a 2007 Diamo Torino150 (Chinese), paid $2000 for it new August of 2008. It was laid down on

its left side once in a lowspeed slipup in gravel, nothing but cosmetic damage, didn't even require any repairs.

I don't know the mileage, gotta check, runs okay, top speed with me riding it was around 65 (indicated).

Wow that bike is old school looking, and from the first picture (also never seen one irl) I didn't know it was a thumper! Glad she likes it, sure is different!

Yeah its a retro design, looks like a 70's style bike. The guys at the shop said it looks really cool and different if you take the rear seat off,

I guess it has like a luggage rack under that seat. Haven't tried it yet, doesn't come right off, gots bolts and stuff.

This bike is brand new for '09 and is expected to be a big seller.