Mid Ohio race 18th or 19th

tezzmin

Ok well I would love to attend this..any info would be greatly appreciated. I believe I read something about camping? I'm the queen of camping out..and it sounds too fun! Of course I have no ride, that makes me LAME, but I love watching, starring and drooling over bikes. Anywho...any link to cost and tickets, etc would be great..thanks!

Yea it is cold down here at the track, high for the day is 70. I will be rocking an red bull hoodie or an Iron Pony Pit Shirt.

I'll be in jeans, bright blue tank and a Monster Energy hoodie.

God only knows where I'll end up "staying"...I'll be looking for my neighbor who brought the keg and his bikes (he's got a repsol and black truck) ....which I probably just named about 50% of the ppl there. Lol.

Yea it is cold down here at the track, high for the day is 70. I will be rocking an red bull hoodie or an Iron Pony Pit Shirt.

saw you talking to a jamaican dude today around lunch. would have said hi but wasn't sure if you were making a sale or not...

did the fan walk today and that was pretty cool, those rockstar girls were smoking hot! pretty sure ill show up on ott report as well...

Holy balls was it cold yesterday morning!

We left @ ~7:00 AM, and I was woefully underprepared for the ride down (perforated jacket, FTL), and my hands were numb by the time my dad and I got there.

Good times, and a really great Superbike race. I took a ton of pictures and posted some of the best ones here in the pictures thread.