Who's riding down to Red, white and boom?

Putty

Hog roast??? lol. who in the world is having one of those?

A friend I ride dirt with. No one from here.

I'm leaving for Mexico on Sunday to do some scuba diving so I'm gonna get some extra time in a quarry in Findley first! Talk about brrrrrrrr!

That's awesome!! Mexican scuba. I'd love to do that. I miss vacations, Kennady needs to hurry to travel size.

I think we are in Putty......shoot me a text where and when

Will do. We'll be off Sawmil. Maybe we can meet you guys somewhere before and roll together.

A friend I ride dirt with. No one from here.

That's awesome!! Mexican scuba. I'd love to do that. I miss vacations, Kennady needs to hurry to travel size.

hahaha....I was just remembering all the hog roasts I had to attend when I was a kid. Oh the memories of childhood! :)

Well if I wasn't working I'd take that beautiful little stinker to let you guys vacation! FYI....many of the all inclusive resorts are giving child care away for free now. I got a REALLY awesome deal on a 5 star resort in playa del carmen off of bookit.com. You 2 should check it out! ;)

All the tools I carry, fit under my seat.

I tried to positive rep but it says I have to "spread it around" or some gay shit like that.

Instead of rep I guess I could just buy you a beer, so next time I see you I will order the first round of shardenheimers

Edited by shittygsxr

They are doing some park-n-ride deal this rear, park is some places & a bus come get you are a set time & drops off at a set time for about $4 each.

Last time I was on the bike down there it was not to bad...... well, except the minor issue of the rear caliper falling off of the bike in front of me.

• 3 years later...