Columbus Honda Shadow Rider

Tbone9191

Actually "Shadow" was a stripper in Jacksonville that I helped put through college.

Oh the good ole dayz. And Chris Rock was wrong about the Champagne room. :p

all I ever got was a hand job... booooo on the champagne room!000203EB.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude why u gotta go and call us the gixxers of the cruiser world because there is like 5 of us on the site mang? The shadow has been the winner in the cruiser lineup for a long time! As they say at Taco Bell... Theys da shnizzle! 30000 miles or so on a 1993 and still runs great and no leaks here. glad to see another rider with more brains than money. welcome

Damn dude why u gotta go and call us the gixxers of the cruiser world because there is like 5 of us on the site mang? The shadow has been the winner in the cruiser lineup for a long time! As they say at Taco Bell... Theys da shnizzle! 30000 miles or so on a 1993 and still runs great and no leaks here. glad to see another rider with more brains than money. welcome

30000 and no leaks... That is what I am looking for. I wont lie, I would rather be a rider with more money than brains (easier) but I have to work with what I got.

Thanks for the welcome

Damn i didnt think that would ruffle feathers. Chicken feathers, but feathers no less. :lol:

You know i <3 you gaez.

Ok, you dont have to change the front sprocket unless it needs it. I can't tell you what needs to be done without looking at it. I have 12xxx on my front on and its fine for now. I can look at your bike on Tues, Fri or Sun if you want me to, I can tell you what needs to be done in the way of the chain and sprockets. Shoot me a PM with your # so we can arrange a time to get you fixed up.

Quit tempting me Bro. No more bikes for at least another year or so.

Well maybe I can get Phop to trade for a while.

I've met a dew Canucks from TSW. The Spirit World. Those are sum Good dudes.

Your right. The guys on TSW are good guys. I've met a couple at Ohio Bike Week a few years back. They say my TSW shirt. I don't post on there much. I don't like the way the forum is designed.

Your right. The guys on TSW are good guys. I've met a couple at Ohio Bike Week a few years back. They say my TSW shirt. I don't post on there much. I don't like the way the forum is designed.

I do like that forum, but you're right, the layout sucks and keeps me away from it.

Shadow Riders and Spirit World seem great for Shadow and mod advice, but I don't think anything beats OR for socializing and and getting to meet people.

My monkeysphere can only be so big, so nationwide forums don't seem as personable to me. It's much easier to hide behind the keyboard, and I tend to care less about the individual that is posting.

Hey Tbone This is omega9763 off of Shadowriders.net' date=' I think I said Honda North west Is your best bet. What is it that you need done?? I can do most anything to the bike you own, as I have the same one Heavily modified. I built mine! Shoot me a PM with your specific ?'s.[/quote']

Listen to this man... I have seen his machine up close and it is gloriously hacked, chopped and modified. (anyone who hacks up an old springer front end to dress up their Honda is my kind of crazy) Plus, he gets extra points for doing all the dirty bits himself!!

Listen to this man... I have seen his machine up close and it is gloriously hacked' date=' chopped and modified. (anyone who hacks up an old springer front end to dress up their Honda is my kind of crazy) Plus, he gets extra points for doing all the dirty bits himself!![/quote']

I was already planning on listening to him, but thanks for the extra vote of confidence!