does this bike worth the price plz ?

BikerBoy

I would say $1,000 TOPS! I have a 1979 XS 1100 myself and the gauges are round and not square. He is correct about them being reliable, mine currently has 217,000 ( yes that is the correct # 217,000) and it still runs great without the motor or trans ever having a problem. The stock petcocks (there are 2) hose routing is a nightmare sometimes and they get pretty shitty gas mileage at around 30MPG.

They probably used to hang out until quik shifted into ludicrous speed to get away from a medivac heli and left BikerBoy standing in a cloud of dust and awesome.

:( you made me spit water all over my desk

He is correct about them being reliable, mine currently has 217,000 ( yes that is the correct # 217,000) and it still runs great without the motor or trans ever having a problem.
its not a bad looking bike, but that style bike, being that low and shaft drive I belive is asking for problems.

Sorry Dime, couldn't be more wrong

Sorry Dime, couldn't be more wrong

I looked into buying a shaft drive bike awhile back, a gs850 i belive, and was going to build a hardtail, and a few guys on another forum went on a huge rant about how shaft drive shouldnt be used and this that and the other. Thats the only reason I said that.