full coverage motorcycle insurance ? who has it

D-Ramey

i just got some quote's and wow 2-3k a year some people even higher progressive wants like 600 down and 250 a month who else has full coverage and what do u pay trying to find cheap quotes full covarge only and libilaty is 40 buck month it make no since..lol

Search button is your friend. Its been covered.

You must be young and not own a house. Mine is $200/year, full coverage.

lucky u im 23 and have a sport bike is my guess...she said gixxer r1's are the most

call up State Farm

Here is my agent....

David Grant-614-262-1055

35 a month for the zx10r.....

But we have our cars with them....multi poly discount...

damn cheap...thanks ill have to give him a call tommorrow and thats for ful covarage?

call up State Farm

Here is my agent....

David Grant-614-262-1055

35 a month for the zx10r.....

But we have our cars with them....multi poly discount...

I've heard that state farm makes you pay for the engine size not the classification of the bike, i.e. 600's are usually cheaper through them, even if its a super sport.

don't even bother with state farm if you don't have multi vehicles. I tried.

Check progressive. All of them are gonna rape ya. Try to get it in your parents name.

o yea, and with progressive, they are more picky on how new the bike is. 06 gsxr750 was way more than a 02 R1 when I checked.

2 bikes (06 Honda VTX 1300 and a 05 Shadow Aero 750) $400 even insured for 12 months.

Through Progressive.

Own a house. Good credit rating (since that somehow matters these days). Paid the policy in full. Otherwise it would of been like $30-something more I think it was.

I just got this insurance 6/10 so the rates are pretty fresh.

Edited by DGTL GRL
more details added

500K coverage... i'm 33, married, homeowner... $300 a year

back in 99 when i got my first bike it was a 99 GSXR600, only paid $12 a month. and i was 23

in 05 with my 02 954RR i paid $17 a month. State Farm with the same coverage.

I have State Farm, and have my homeowners, life, and car ins. with them. I pay about $28 a month for full coverage with a $250 deductable. Not as great as some others here have, but it's not bad really. And they do rate based soley on engine displacement, per my agent. But if a bike is all you'd have with them, expect to pay a higher rate.

Search button is your friend. Its been covered.

You must be young and not own a house. Mine is $200/year, full coverage.

+1 about the same price, I'd only save about 40 bucks a year if I dropped down to liability only.

i just got some quote's and wow 2-3k a year some people even higher progressive wants like 600 down and 250 a month who else has full coverage and what do u pay trying to find cheap quotes full covarge only and libilaty is 40 buck month it make no since..lol

Sate Farm. full coverage with my car and 10R is $68 a month. 250 deductables on both. coverage is 150k/300