To the tool box on the white GSXR100 and OSU tee on 270...

Moto-Brian

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
I laugh when I hear the surprise in peoples voice about people lane splitting at high speeds and being wreckless on Ohio roads. I'm NOT saying it's right but having been in California-stan for work a few years back you see some REALLY crazy shit!:eek: I suppose it is slowly moving this way and we can expect to see more and more of it.

On another note, don't take the law into your own hands by trying to scare or swerve into someone driving like this. YOU are making yourself liable for wreckless opp or worse yet Vehicular Homicide should you cause them to wreck and they die.

AMA still states that lane splitting is not covered under Ohio laws, but also says' that it can be considered wreckless operation. I Do lane split at times when doing so allows me to get away from a bad situation. Nothing like being trapped behind a blue hair who won't pass an 18wheeler with 15 mad driver pilling up behind you.:rolleyes: In cases like that I'd rather risk a ticket than become a smear on the road.:D

Come on, we all know the worst you get for killing someone on two wheels is a fine :nono:. Maybe a stern look too.