Best Chance for a ticket?

Todd#43

Glad I could make your day a little brighter ;)

i was really cussing you as i was on my way home and had a west vir. state trooper coming up on me with the lights blazing. but i had a great sigh of relief when he pulled the mercedes in front of me :lol:

blazing lights huh? thats weird. usually its like a blazing siren or lights flashing but blazing lights.

who would have thunk.

Blazing lights is correct.

blazing-

• shining intensely; "the blazing sun"; "blinding headlights"; "dazzling snow"; "fulgent patterns of sunlight"; "the glaring sun"
  • blaze: a strong flame that burns brightly; "the blaze spread rapidly"
  • blatant: without any attempt at concealment; completely obvious; "blatant disregard of the law"; "a blatant appeal to vanity"; "a blazing indiscretion"

You are thinking about blaring sirens. You suck at correcting people :p

blazing lights huh? thats weird. usually its like a blazing siren or lights flashing but blazing lights.

who would have thunk.

blazing-

• shining intensely; "the blazing sun"; "blinding headlights"; "dazzling snow"; "fulgent patterns of sunlight"; "the glaring sun"
  • blatant: without any attempt at concealment; completely obvious; "blatant disregard of the law"; "a blatant appeal to vanity"; "a blazing indiscretion"

thank you!! :banana::lol:

Moose showed me his "Warning" he received from a OHP Lady on his way to meat me Friday JULY 3RD.

I couldnt believe he got a warning. 77 in a 65.

Our great state has made it the top of another list:

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insurance/InsureYourCar/Worst-states-for-drivers.aspx

Stay home for the holiday weekend....:D

We are #2 on the list.

I don't think it's just for weekends and Holidays alone anymore...

blazing-

fuck. :mad:

thank you!! :banana::lol:

:nono:

Moose showed me his "Warning" he received from a OHP Lady on his way to meat me Friday JULY 3RD.

I couldnt believe he got a warning. 77 in a 65.

WHAT!!! 77 in a 55 :eek:

you suck at reading.

alright now im back on top :)

Drove a friend from Dayton to Pittsburgh this Sunday. I can vouch for the mass amount of cops. In the one day trip there and back I counted 20, yes TWENTY, cops with people pulled over. All on I-70. And saw another 2 clocking. I cruised 80 mph through W. Virginia and Penn. with no problems. Although a W. Vir. cop came flying up behind me with lights ablaze and my heart stopped for a minute. But he passed on by.

Drove a friend from Dayton to Pittsburgh this Sunday. I can vouch for the mass amount of cops. In the one day trip there and back I counted 20, yes TWENTY, cops with people pulled over. All on I-70. And saw another 2 clocking. I cruised 80 mph through W. Virginia and Penn. with no problems. Although a W. Vir. cop came flying up behind me with lights ablaze and my heart stopped for a minute. But he passed on by.

i couldnt believe i only saw one state partrol all the way through w. vir.