Insane Asylum in Weston ride...

Hoblick

I was talking to ben about this a few weeks ago.

i was down there memorial day weekend but we were too early to take the tour.

so me and the wife wanna go back.

im thinking end of this month maybe.. do a saturday sunday deal.

leave early like 9 am

get there do the tour ... spend the night somewhere.. have some drinks at a hotel and what not, then head home the next day.

i have a nice routing leaving from pickerington to marietta... then from marietta to weston.

who would be down for this?

I'd be in if I can get the wife on the bike for that distance Im getting ready to send my seats off to the guy that did your r6 seat hopfully that does the trick she doesnt want to ride far at all the way it is now ,, send me your route when you get a chance

the route to marietta is

from pickerington

then from there ill have to grab the route off the map from last time then post it up.

from picktown to marietta its about 2 hours or so.. depending on traffic

from there to weston WV is probably another 2 hours or so

I'd be in if I can get the wife on the bike for that distance Im getting ready to send my seats off to the guy that did your r6 seat hopfully that does the trick she doesnt want to ride far at all the way it is now ,, send me your route when you get a chance

youll absolutely love the seats man..

did you get the LD mod?

right on.. expect a week total

i sent mine out on a thursday, received them the following thursay

i dont know if he does the rear seat in LD or not.. the rear seat on the r6 never got it. but damn was the front seat something else.

ill be getting either my stock VFR seat done, or sending the sargent seat in to him to redo the insides.

i like the sargent, i just think the products the guy in florida uses are far superior, and more comfy

she said it was a huge difference, alot more comfy.. is it perfect? umm negative.. its hard to get alot of comfort out of that little of a seat.

you may want to get her some cycling shorts to wear when riding.. that helps out alot to.. and for like $25 you cant beat it