7/14 Ride in Cosochton

djisle

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw your rear tire at the meet and greet it had more chicken strips than KFC ,,, hehehehe

right side had a little but that was the first time out on that rear and gawd knows 62 is far from cruvieeeeeee

parks can you make a ride this weekend or are you gonna be at the races the whole weekend ?

ill be at the races all weekend! whoooot! :popcorn:

ha my next free day off is the 26th (off the 25th but circleville has and open day on their schedule so ill prolly take the sumo down there again!!!!!!!!! fuck yeah!!!!!! can u see my excitment!!!!

sell that 1000rr and get a sumo and ill give ya a schooling on that also! zoom zoom

yeah no shit mine has been down like 6 times (once by me... highside down at circleville, hurt like a mofo picked the bike up and started it and took off after getting some wind back in me after about 30 secs of walking in a circle giving james the thumbs up but not being able to talk haha.)

I really want to get together with some OR peeps for a ride, but something always seems to get in the way! Tuesday is a bad day for me. For some reason, when I forst read this, I thought it was Wednesday, which would've been possible for me. Ugh...

:dunno::violin: