Want to ride down the 555?

Tbone9191

Just trying to get something set up. Not sure of the details but I would like to get something set up. Who would be in? Does not need to be limited to Cruisers but I am not looking for speed, just a nice safe long ride. I have about an 7 and a 1/2 hour run in mind. With the length of time I would imagine a stop for lunch and then end it on dinner at the Lube. It would have to be during the weekend for sure. Thought I would check the interest.

Open to thoughts and suggestions.

Edited by Tbone9191

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's do Saturday. Get with Moose oomp ol' springer phop5 vroddave. A few others will prolly be interested. Can we dine somewhere other than lube though?

Let's do Saturday. Get with Moose oomp ol' springer phop5 vroddave. A few others will probably be interested. Can we dine somewhere other than lube though?

The earliest I can do it would be in 2 weeks. I have a party this Saturday and a bachelor party the next or I would be in for sure. What a bout like 3 weekends from now? That would give everyone time to plan on it and maybe get a few extra people. No big deal on where we dine as long as everyone is happy.

Heck there is a Texas Road house right next door.

Wish I could this weekend. Maybe we can get a few guys to ride on Sunday if I can avoid the hangover.

The more I can get out the better. I am trying to really get a lot of riding in this summer. There has been to much perfect weather not to!

hmmmm.... take 60 to 37 to 13 back?

I have a really great route in mind that I am going to post on here. Its about 7 in a 1/2 hours long and barely on highway ever. it involves taking 664 (great road) down to another road to get over to 555 and ride it back up all the way from near the river. Its basically a big circle. I will post it tomorrow.

How did I forget my ol' riding bud Tom. He's the king of long ass rides.

Tbone makes me laugh. He posts a thread about a ride but can't do it for 3 weeks. Lol. That's funny right there. But really we can do something just let us know when you can roll.

But I'm still up for this sat. Tom???

The earliest I can do it would be in 2 weeks. I have a party this Saturday and a bachelor party the next or I would be in for sure. What a bout like 3 weekends from now?

I could do something the weekend of the 25th but not the weekend after.

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

How did I forget my ol' riding bud Tom. He's the king of long ass rides.

Tbone makes me laugh. He posts a thread about a ride but can't do it for 3 weeks. Lol. That's funny right there. But really we can do something just let us know when you can roll.

But I'm still up for this sat. Tom???

Yeah, it is nice weather. And it's not a ride till you hit the Ohio border.

I'm kinda in the mood to just get lost on roads somewhere.

Now why would I want to get HD oil all ove my hellsteed?

Seriously have fun Rosso. I need to stretch my legs this weekend. I'm crossing some shitty bridge and riding on another state come hookers or highwater.

Now why would I want to get HD oil all ove my hellsteed?

Seriously have fun Rosso. I need to stretch my legs this weekend. I'm crossing some shitty bridge and riding on another state come hookers or highwater.

Well now hold on a minute, the poker run was just something that sounded like fun,

if you got something else up your sleeve for Saturday I could probably do about anything. What you thinkin about?

Just a suggestion, take 23 to 56 to 278 to 78 to 555. Then return via 50 to 339 N to 550W to 33N to 374W to 180 back to Laurelville, down 327 to 50 West to 23 South to 124 West to 41 N in Sinking Springs to 62 N in Washington Courthouse. NOW that's a 7.5 hour ride! :lol: Sorry to lunch break or smoke breaks included.:p

Hey man I've changed my mind on Sat' date=' I'm gonna head up to Mansfield for the Mohican poker run![/quote']

Actually, a Mohican poker run sounds like fun... link or info for it?

I'm down for whateva .... just get it together before Jagr has a freakin spaz out...

I know Damn Jagr I will bring a tampon next time I want to plan something out...jk! Just messin with u bud. Ur good people in my book. Wouldnd be a ride without u.

Tbone I Ruv ru bisch. :D

Poker run looks good but I wanna roll not sit in line breathing unburned gas. Hehe.

Moose wanna do the original plan of 2lanE-ing it to Logan pick up 33 to river cross at Ravenswood pick up 77 to Charlestown. Harass a Mountain Mama or two and book it back.