Want to ride down the 555?

Tbone9191

Art I get 80-90miles per tank and that's right to the reserve of .7gallons. You should be getting around 140 per tank

I've gotten 165 using a bit of the reserve and it took 3 gallons to fill up, so I had about half gallon to spare.

I usually like to fill up at about 120-140.

Wow, you are getting really shitty mileage. Guess we'll have plenty of stops. :p

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be the only married guy I know that can do nearly whatever I want, whenever I want. My wife rocks. As long as we don't already have plans, the world is open to me, just no one else's legs. :)

T- I would budget more than 6 hours, you never know what might happen.

My wife is really cool too unless we have plans of which we do this weekend. I am sorry to say I can make it this weekend.

Sorry guys, wish I could make it but I promised her that I would do it! Thanks for making me feel worse though Jagr. JERK! :bitchfight: JK!

No problem bro. But next time you have to wear wheezles assless chaps. :rulez:

No problem bro. But next time you have to wear wheezles assless chaps. :rulez:

well lucky for u guys i have a beautiful ass (though Im sure uv already noticd) so i personally garentee that the next ride will be FULL of beautifl sites. after all rulz are rulz