Want to ride down the 555?

Tbone9191

Tbone I Ruv ru bisch. :D

Poker run looks good but I wanna roll not sit in line breathing unburned gas. Hehe.

Moose wanna do the original plan of 2lanE-ing it to Logan pick up 33 to river cross at Ravenswood pick up 77 to Charlestown. Harass a Mountain Mama or two and book it back.

350 mi – about 6 hours 42 mins road time round trip

Definitely within range - so many choices, so little time....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mountain mama trip is 350? If so, that's about what I'm looking for.

More if any backroads taken. At 350 miles, it's all route 33 and freeways. And mostly it's because route 33 is a very straight shot between Columbus and Charleston WV.

Google map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=5436+Westerville+Rd,+Westerville,+OH&daddr=logan,+oh+to:ravenswood,+wv+to:charleston,+wv+to:5436+Westerville+Rd,+Westerville,+OH&geocode=&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=39.227998,-82.265625&sspn=2.144579,3.532104&ie=UTF8&z=8

Tbone I Ruv ru bisch. :D

Poker run looks good but I wanna roll not sit in line breathing unburned gas. Hehe.

Moose wanna do the original plan of 2lanE-ing it to Logan pick up 33 to river cross at Ravenswood pick up 77 to Charlestown. Harass a Mountain Mama or two and book it back.

I 'm pretty sure I'm down for that trip.

What time are you leaving Sat?

Who's in so far? Jagr, Recon, Moose, anyone else?

Is this spirited or casual? I usually keep it about 75-80 max on the freeway and not much above on state routes.

Keep it just above legal. No kroozer wheelies or craziness. IDK what time/place meet up.

How bout Tbones place. Show him what he's missing out on. Hehe.

Sounds exactly like my kind of ride. I'm in if you want me. :)

Just let me know when and where.

I may be up for an overnighter too if anyone wants. This is my only free weekend until late August. I was thinking about going to Erie with Dave & Rick, but I think I'm out for that, not up for a rally.

Edited by Artmageddon

Cool. I'll pm OOMP, moose is prolly in too.

Figure out a good place. Prolly somewhere south/east. Maybe do breakfast in Canal W. Then backroad it to Lancaster/Logan.

Sounds exactly like my kind of ride. I'm in if you want me. :)

Just let me know when and where.

I may be up for an overnighter too if anyone wants. This is my only free weekend until late August. I was thinking about going to Erie with Dave & Rick, but I think I'm out for that, not up for a rally.

this is going to be sweet.... we are gonna look like a misfit biker gang....:D lance should wear a viking helmet....

Who wants to be my gas gauge? I'll go but somebody has to be the odometer and gas gauge or I'm gonna be riding bitch with Jagr!:D

Can't be much different than mine, you'll be okay. :flag:

Viking helmets rock. At minimum, we should throw some spikes on the helmets. :)

Keep it just above legal. No kroozer wheelies or craziness. IDK what time/place meet up.

How bout Tbones place. Show him what he's missing out on. Hehe.

messed up man. So what exactly is going on Saturday? I might be able to do something depending on the time and plan. I dont want to miss out on a good ride with this group of misfits.

Prolly 9ish somewhere in Canal Winchester. Get food/fuel. Do 6+hours I believe. Pretty easy ride to the Dome and back. Nothing crazy.

Gotta get Moose to give us a meat up place. Cause I don't know that area.

I might be the only married guy I know that can do nearly whatever I want, whenever I want. My wife rocks. As long as we don't already have plans, the world is open to me, just no one else's legs. :)

T- I would budget more than 6 hours, you never know what might happen.