OhioRiders' Bike Night 7/16/09

yotaman88210

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT!!!! You arent going to eat wings! OMG! WHY NOT!!!! Wings are only the the greatest thing since Charmin ULTRA 3ply!!

....Wait, isnt more drinking the proper cure for a hang over? I cant wait to kayak!! :banana::trophy:

WHAT!!!! You arent going to eat wings! OMG! WHY NOT!!!! Wings are only the the greatest thing since Charmin ULTRA 3ply!!

....Wait, isnt more drinking the proper cure for a hang over? I cant wait to kayak!! :banana::trophy:

True. I was talking about you feeding yourself, nerd. ;)

I'm going to do some push ups in my cubicle so I don't feel insecure standing next to Julie :D

You better get to work... I'm bringin the guns out tonight :cool:

The garlic was good flavor. I also have to say if you save you bleu cheese and celery for last like I do you're going to be sad. I think they cut the stalks in half lengthwise, terrible for dipping!

Ok too much complaining, it's a cool place and the food is quite good. Maybe we can get MJ to writhe around on some bikes again?

I'll be there again, also- but someone should come up and say hello. I haven't actually met anyone from here yet, so I had no clue who the OR people were last time.
last thursday we got forced to the front patio because all of the harley guys and their hussies took over the back patio.

I'll be there again, also- but someone should come up and say hello. I haven't actually met anyone from here yet, so I had no clue who the OR people were last time.

i'll try and look for ya!

i think i'm gonna wear a black shirt that says OR on it, so look for that too.

How about you come up and say hello, we got stickers on our bikes! :p

Sure, V4, just get everyone to go line up next to their bikes, and that'll work just fine. :p Otherwise, I have no idea who's who.

To illustrate, I had no clue that those old Harley guys weren't OR members.

Also, thanks, Ninja, an OR t-shirt would certainly simplify things.

Edited by Aerik
Updating for responses.