OhioRiders' Bike Night 7/16/09

yotaman88210

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...I showed up at QS&L last night. Yeah...I know right. DollFace actually going to something? Pssssh. Anyway, made some new friends...Mr. Bret and Bunny are cool as hell. Thanks guys! Anyway, I will tell you all now that I will never make it out to another O.R. night cause it is dark as hell on 33 at 11 pm!!!! I was beepin little tunes on my horn all the way home in hopes Bambi wouldn't cruise out in front of me. :)

Hey, it was great meeting you! Glad you got home safe!

I got hung up here with dumb stuff, but I'm on the way now.

Nice meetin ya tonight man.

Nice turn out tonight, lots of bikes. Band was to damn loud though,

couldn't talk to the person across the fricken table from ya (yeah I'm old, suck it).

So anyway, we had good time tonight until we ran across some jackass squid on the way home

on 70 that decided he wanted to show off for us after he passed us, this asshat proceeds to

jump up on his tank and ride while stradlin his tank, on 70, thru downtown, at night.

I was waiting for him to wreck so I could hurry over and see if he was alright and then

kick him in the ribs and ask him what the hell is problem was! But it never happened.

He was wearing tennis shoes, a helmet (amazing) , a tshirt w/no jacket,

and no gloves.

So anyway' date=' we had good time tonight until we ran across some jackass squid on the way home

on 70 that decided he wanted to show off for us after he passed us, this asshat proceeds to

jump up on his tank and ride while stradlin his tank, on 70, thru downtown, at night.

I was waiting for him to wreck so I could hurry over and see if he was alright and then

kick him in the ribs and ask him what the hell is problem was! But it never happened.

He was wearing tennis shoes, a helmet (amazing) , a tshirt w/no jacket,

and no gloves.[/quote']

did iu atleast manage to wave at greggggg?

Well, I had a nice time and met some cool people.

Incidentally, I promise I won't lag the group so much next time- even though I was totally sober, I had been drinking earlier and thought I had a cop on my ass.

Good seeing everyone.

Too bad Cold Stone was closed. :(

No German Chocolate Cake for me... The shakes made up for it, especially hearing your waiter talk about his Lord of the Rings quest to make it... :)

My apologies to whoever was behind the white 600RR in the group ride there, my turning line was all messed up and I'm still getting used to the throttle at low speeds. Getting some new tires hopefully today.