Thursday ride in Dayton - Today!

RSVDon

Alright, nobody has set up anything for a ride in the past two weeks. So i'm having one.

It'll be a 2.5 hour ride starting at the Marathon off of 35, across from Hidy Honda and next to Lang's Chevy.

Start meeting at 6 pm. We leave at 6:30 pm sharp. Anyone is welcome, come on out.

Cattmouch, you were asking about a ride, git yer ass down here. :)

Well that was interesting. Oldschool, where did you go?

I thought that was a pretty good ride, I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm not all that good at leading, more of a follow/solo person. Oh well.

cattmouch, hopefully you get things sorted out.

im gona put your number in my phone don, i could have used it tonight. My group that was going to come with me couldnt get there shit together. I told my one buddy to go get fuel wed meet him at the gas station, got there he wasnt there, hed gone back to my other buddies house and was waiting on us and ugh! So we didnt make it there till 715. I tried to take them through the route. I made it about 10 minutes in and gave up on trying. Hopefully we can ride again sometime soon. I am planning on riding tomarow after work.

No problem man, shit happens. We waited until 7 pm but any later than that and it gets too dark to ride safely so we had to leave. I've got my variation of a "Sunday ride" that I like now. I'll have to show you one of these days.