Gotta new bike and the it was the wifes idea!

TopGun

Yesterday we Stopped at Rousch Motorsports to pick up some parts for a bike I am repairing and thought i would show the C.M.O ( Chief of Marital Operations) the bikes I was looking at in Feb to buy. well after talking to the salesman she said to go ahead with the paperwork! Talk about suprised as hell. Well it is a 2006 Honda CBR 1000 RR brand new on the showroom floor. Once i figure out how to post pics on here i will put it up here. Still in shock really but gonna be fun to ride.

AWESOME!!! BTW, lie the screen name, i took mine from top gun, hehehe

cant wait to see pics, love the 1000's, i think the 600' are kinda fugly, but the white and silver and the blue and silver are tight...

Yeah they look pretty nice i work with a guy that is trying to sell his so he can get a 1000. Shit he just bought the thing about a month or two ago.

Thanks everyone, I have been on it since I Hoped off line and love the bike. It is fast has a great throttle response and handles like a dream.

mrbrett. no she doesnt ride. she is not a fan of bikes really but she is at least supportive of me riding. The color is blue and yellow. Navy colors of course. what do you expect from a squid right?

Ok Shiffty, why the ducati stop? LOL! Thats right Iceman!! I'am dangerous!! Ojhwait, sorry, bad 80's flash back! LOL! I got 3000 off right from the start. They had 1 or 2 left but in different colors. I gotta say that i really have had a good experience everytime I have been in Rousch Motorsports. even from looking around to parts to the actuall buying of the bike. they are really great people.

Ok Shiffty, why the ducati stop? LOL! Thats right Iceman!! I'am dangerous!! Ojhwait, sorry, bad 80's flash back! LOL! I got 3000 off right from the start. They had 1 or 2 left but in different colors. I gotta say that i really have had a good experience everytime I have been in Rousch Motorsports. even from looking around to parts to the actuall buying of the bike. they are really great people.

I would stop by every dealer I could if the girlfriend was letting me buy bikes