Ride, Volleyball, Sand& Bikinis?

RedRidingHood

Kinda like that, in order or NOT, really don't care..just posting up to see who wants to meet up, maybe a drink (red bull, monster, beer)..and hang. I'm thinking of playing some v-ball..so who's up for some physical activity (get your minds OUT of the gutter)!?

This is tonite..I'll be there in an hour...

Razzles in Olmsted Falls.

Let me know....I'll send my #. if your def. coming text me!

Ya this is me trying to organize a spur of the moment ride& meet. Besides what else do you have to do tomorrow? Work? Pfft!

Plus there's really no good way to get over there.

True..from Mentor your kinda screwed!

Oh well..I tried. lol.

Really I need to sulk in some suds bc all this vroom vroom racing and rockets and power rangers has me 1.incredibly turned on, and 2. seriously WANTING my ride already!

I will say that the funny thing about not signing your rep, is that you better be sure the person you're leaving it for can't figure out it was you who left it. Like this, for instance....

reputation_balance.gifRide, Volleyball, Sand&... 07-19-2009 05:00 PM I'm guessing the attention whore was from you!

Not only does the color give away that whoever left it wasn't in good standing and therefore didn't affect the rep they were doling out to people, but when you bitch about rep and even PM someone asking how to check who left rep (which I answered), then leave them negative rep based on an assumption. You turn out to be looking like the asshole here.

Trust me, if I had left negative rep for you, you'd have a lot more little red bars than just 2.

I will say that the funny thing about not signing your rep, is that you better be sure the person you're leaving it for can't figure out it was you who left it. Like this, for instance....

Not only does the color give away that whoever left it wasn't in good standing and therefore didn't affect the rep they were doling out to people, but when you bitch about rep and even PM someone asking how to check who left rep (which I answered), then leave them negative rep based on an assumption. You turn out to be looking like the asshole here.

Trust me, if I had left negative rep for you, you'd have a lot more little red bars than just 2.

roflmao, she left me similar feedback, and messaged me too.

Too funny too funny.