Those of you with penises

Likwid

Guys, seriously we got to get this shit under control.

The recent influx of attention whoring is out of control. I'm on the same page as most of you, tits or gtfo. But seriously, we can do better. We're not going to stop people from joining and being attention whores, but we can stop reinforcing and supporting them.

"Omg HI! I don't have a bike but I totally love guys with motorcycles *roar*. If anyone wants to ride me, oops I mean ride with me... hehehe I'm so embarrassed"

Let's do everyone a favor and just not even acknowledge these folks. Let's look at best cases and worst cases.

Best Case:

You see some tits

You get laid

You get married

Worst Case:

No tits

No sex

You get stabbed

You have to ride around with a backpack all day

Seriously, as much as I love "amateurs" and love tits, a quick visit to Google can net me the same results, and much less of a nuisance. I'm sure I'll get some negative rep here, but that's fine, I know there's a lot of ladies here that we should respect (been around a while, actually ride, etc) that have said similar things... and I know a few of you guys are tired of this too.

So let's take a stance! Let's flirt with the actual lady riders, not the wannabe "backpacks" as Jess put it, and let's get back on the road

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No neg rep from me. I agree that the flirtatiousness or whatever it is has reached an all time high. No problem with people having fun but when it starts to take over every thread, yeah....that gets annoying.

But I've also been told that I'm mean, so what do I know!! :lol:

hahaha, sure. It's entertainment value in a world where people just aren't getting out like they used to.

I'm pretty sure anyone can get better action cruising stop lights on a Friday night.

You know, sort of like back before the internetz?

hahaha, sure. It's entertainment value in a world where people just aren't getting out like they used to.

I'm pretty sure anyone can get better action cruising stop lights on a Friday night.

You know, sort of like back before the internetz?

what are these lies you spread about things happening before the internet? :wtf:

Guys, seriously we got to get this shit under control.

The recent influx of attention whoring is out of control. I'm on the same page as most of you, tits or gtfo. But seriously, we can do better. We're not going to stop people from joining and being attention whores, but we can stop reinforcing and supporting them.

"Omg HI! I don't have a bike but I totally love guys with motorcycles *roar*. If anyone wants to ride me, oops I mean ride with me... hehehe I'm so embarrassed"

Let's do everyone a favor and just not even acknowledge these folks. Let's look at best cases and worst cases.

Best Case:

You see some tits

You get laid

Worst Case:

No tits

No sex

You get stabbed

You have to ride around with a backpack all day

You get married

Seriously, as much as I love "amateurs" and love tits, a quick visit to Google can net me the same results, and much less of a nuisance. I'm sure I'll get some negative rep here, but that's fine, I know there's a lot of ladies here that we should respect (been around a while, actually ride, etc) that have said similar things... and I know a few of you guys are tired of this too.

So let's take a stance! Let's flirt with the actual lady riders, not the wannabe "backpacks" as Jess put it, and let's get back on the road

I fixed your list (changes in Bold)

I fixed your list (changes in Bold)

lol touche.

and @Fonz, I didn't have to join her social group to go look at her photobucket album...

Too old, too nasty.... and the pictures really don't help the whole "attention whore" theme

lol touche.

and @Fonz, I didn't have to join her social group to go look at her photobucket album...

Too old, too nasty.... and the pictures really don't help the whole "attention whore" theme

lolz :lol:

+1 to the OP. Shit is getting real annoying. Like I said in her social group thread, kay and sara_rides were funny, now it's just stupid. Seriously don't feel like coming on here as much with all this crap going on. I'm all for random off topic discussions and freedom of speech but let's keep in mind this is still ohioriders.com, not bikergroupies.com. There are places for these people to go, and it's not here. These people provide nothing positive to the site at all and couldn't care less about motorcycles or riding them.

I've contacted the mods/admins with a suggestion to warn people when they are heading down that path and if they continue, they should get banned. Their membership to the site is pointless and I know alot of people are not happy with where OR is headed....

your concerns have been heard.

yay :)

Did you guys at a captcha on the registration form? Someone needs to do an advanced segmentation analysis so we can figure out what the underlying trait is

yay :)

Did you guys at a captcha on the registration form? Someone needs to do an advanced segmentation analysis so we can figure out what the underlying trait is

:lol: maybe ben can write a script

haha captcha wont stop attention whores, just bots. unless they are retarded attention whores. which do exist i suppose

I mean something like, complete the sentence "I love to ride ..."

most these whores would just put something stupid like "you" "pole" etc