7/25 Saturday ride with Coshocton boys

Mr Anderson

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a good time for you and the others?

anytime you tell me. my saturday is free, my only plans for the whole weekend are of course sunday when the big ride is :lol: i figure we cant be the only ones unable to make sunday...........

anytime you tell me. my saturday is free, my only plans for the whole weekend are of course sunday when the big ride is :lol: i figure we cant be the only ones unable to make sunday...........

10am or 12pm or whatever works best for everyone. Same here anytime is good for me. So Since I have never been to coshocton. Give me the address of where were meeting please.

i can meet you guys at the mcdonalds right off of 16 if you want.

i think cdub might join as well.

and moose get jagr to come!!!

It looks like mcdonalds at 10am - 12pm. Let me know what is the best time for you guys.

Parks, you for sure going to Cville track saturday? I basically have nothing going on this weekend and wanted to get out on the bike a little..... Sunday might even work, not sure.

yeah if its not raining ill be there, blake is coming with me to split time on the sumo with me and take pics

here is the address for the mcdonalds somebody asked for.

101 Chestnut St

Coshocton, OH 43812-1130

and anytime is fine you just tell me. and i need to know how long of a trip we want i had a few ideas in mind but i needed to know how far was to far.

here is the address for the mcdonalds somebody asked for.

101 Chestnut St

Coshocton, OH 43812-1130

and anytime is fine you just tell me. and i need to know how long of a trip we want i had a few ideas in mind but i needed to know how far was to far.

Cool Well I got wake up early for this. Im free all day Kawi so the distance does not matter to me. Maybe not like a 10 hour ride. I think that is to long.

Cool Well I got wake up early for this. Im free all day Kawi so the distance does not matter to me. Maybe not like a 10 hour ride. I think that is to long.

wimp :lol: jk

ok well we will see when everyone has to be back home. we could divide it into two different loops too