7/25 Saturday ride with Coshocton boys

Mr Anderson

Cool we should meet at mcdonalds around 10am or so.

Who all is going?

that sounds good to me on time.

im going pretty sure cdub, and moose said he might, i got one or two others from around town that will prob go too.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be the there , can meet the few that are coming from columbus that dont know where theyre going at the gas station at 16 and 146 thats easy to find and show the way if needed but the Mcd is pretty easy to find , get off at 541and turn right your there

ok so its looking like rain but in the pm from what i read. i am down for whatever......i i am going to ride reguardless and try to dodge rain drops. i have like two loops planned on is kinda a shortie the other one is pretty long. ill leave it up to everyone and see what you all wanna do.

Ill be the there , can meet the few that are coming from columbus that dont know where theyre going at the gas station at 16 and 146 thats easy to find and show the way if needed but the Mcd is pretty easy to find , get off at 541and turn right your there

I'd like to get in on this but I need addresses. Mr. A, I'm in Pickerington so I'll just meet up with you in New Albany somewhere and we can ride to the gas station to meet up with 1000rrrider and go from there. PM me your numbers.

ok so its looking like rain but in the pm from what i read. i am down for whatever......i i am going to ride reguardless and try to dodge rain drops. i have like two loops planned on is kinda a shortie the other one is pretty long. ill leave it up to everyone and see what you all wanna do.

rain looks like bout 3pm so if we meet at 10 "i think thats what we agreed on" we can be done and gone before rain so Ill meet ya at mcd at 10 even if the others bail jnor said he may come as well

I'd like to get in on this but I need addresses. Mr. A, I'm in Pickerington so I'll just meet up with you in New Albany somewhere and we can ride to the gas station to meet up with 1000rrrider and go from there. PM me your numbers.

Ill meet ya there if ya want, its the sunoco station right at the intersection of 16 and 146 you cant miss it but post up if you guys need me to meet you there otherwise Im not gonna backtrack just gonna go straight over to mickey d's . if you want me to meet ya there and show the way be there at 9:30

we can end it early enough so you can make it I know Ive no intenion of riding in a down pour , but you can wait the rain out at my place if you need to ,,, are you wanting me to meet you at the gas station we talked about or are you headed in on your own