7/25 Saturday ride with Coshocton boys

Mr Anderson

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be the there , can meet the few that are coming from columbus that dont know where theyre going at the gas station at 16 and 146 thats easy to find and show the way if needed but the Mcd is pretty easy to find , get off at 541and turn right your there

Hey I will meet you at the gas station. What time do you want to meet up there? What's the address of that gas station?

9:30 dont know the address ... comming from new albany take 161 east it becomes 16 east go thru newark youll come to a very well marked exit for state route 146 get off there and youll be looking right at the sunoco it should take you 40 mins or so from new albany

think positive

Okay, its positively gonna rain. The forcast just moved the rain

up to 9am with severe storms around 1pm. AND its raining like hell right now in Hilliard.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/43812?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Its always the guys that wont run our pace trying to kill our rides :D

seriously though been watchin the news all morning shows this storm moving thru then clear during the time we were going to ride then another one comming thru after 2

what do all the guys that ARE planning on riding

with us wanna do , chime in here ya'll still commin out or are you changin your mind

kawi if they back out wanna still do a quick one with just us or what , doubt parks is gonna go to cville now so me might run with us

I dunno none of the others have posted up the radar looks good now till 1230 wonder if i should run down to the sunnoco at 930 and see if theyre there or if the rain scared em it prolly was pourin in cols when they wouldve had to left to make here at 930 ??