Offical Coshocton Ride 7-26-09

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish..... I have been at work since 7am and will be here til 7pm... FML :(

sneak out for a couple hours , or run to the bathroom moaning and make a bunch of noise in there then come out and say youve really got to go theyll never question that !

sneak out for a couple hours , or run to the bathroom moaning and make a bunch of noise in there then come out and say youve really got to go theyll never question that !

:lol: I wouldnt be able to keep a straight face!! I would laugh too hard. How bout a raincheck? I'm definitely up for riding Coshocton with some of you... but probably not at the pace you are going to take today... I need some more experience first.... :p (only been riding about 2 months)

wow, I WAY overslept...

you can still make it

:lol: I wouldnt be able to keep a straight face!! I would laugh too hard. How bout a raincheck? I'm definitely up for riding Coshocton with some of you... but probably not at the pace you are going to take today... I need some more experience first.... :p (only been riding about 2 months)

you can ride sweetheart with me "couldnt bring myself to call it bitch with you :) " then you can keep up :D

i makes me sad to post this but i'm not going today...

drinking last night was a bad idea and i just don't have a good feeling about riding today...and the last time i felt like that, well i don't have to remind some of you what happened.

:lol: Now you know. That's a rule of mine. NEVER drink anything the night before a good ride.

aaw how sweet............ :lol: I'm not a fan of being a passenger... I like to have control ;)

+1 ... The words "I'll never ride on the back of your bike again"... ummmm, seems to me I've both heard that, and said that. :lol:

Must of missed you guys, got to desden and stoped at gas station some guy said a group of bikes just went by, and i could not remember the route you was taken so i rode up 60 to 541 and around those roads for a little bit. next time i will be able to make the start........ Hope all had a good ride

Amazing time want to say thanks to all ktm for getting us home and for those who helped my buddy out when he was lagging behind was his first time on the twisties.

will be loading pics shortly.

I just got home from the ride.... Darn good time with only minor carnage on the first loop. Because of the late start I had to bail part way into the second loop. Thanks to all who put this together... Had a great time.

wtf i woke up late 9:45 am

jumped out of bed and got ready in less than 5 minutes

and was out the door by like 9:55 am

had no idea which way the ppl that started from the pony went so i just took 36 E all the way to coshocton

got fucking lost on random ass numbered roads 234 and 983 and 897 and 721 whatever the fuck else...took me an hour to find parks' house and when i did it was like nearly 1pm i think... and it was motherfcuking emptyi was like "fuck this motherfuckin shit, motherfucker" and my motherfucking jacket was motherfucking hot as motherfucking HELL, motherfucker!

and tried to go to 36 W. ended up in the middle of fucking nowhere, rode around for another hour on roads that just seemed to keep going straight...

somehow I made it back home at around 4pm

i hate coshocton

i hate roads

i hate my jacket

i hate bugs

i hate my alarm clock

that is all...

wtf i woke up late 9:45 am

jumped out of bed and got ready in less than 5 minutes

and was out the door by like 9:55 am

had no idea which way the ppl that started from the pony went so i just took 36 E all the way to coshocton

got fucking lost on random ass numbered roads 234 and 983 and 897 and 721 whatever the fuck else...took me an hour to find parks' house and when i did it was like nearly 1pm i think... and it was motherfcuking emptyi was like "fuck this motherfuckin shit, motherfucker" and my motherfucking jacket was motherfucking hot as motherfucking HELL, motherfucker!

and tried to go to 36 W. ended up in the middle of fucking nowhere, rode around for another hour on roads that just seemed to keep going straight...

somehow I made it back home at around 4pm

i hate coshocton

i hate roads

i hate my jacket

i hate bugs

i hate my alarm clock

that is all...

At least your bike is in one piece...

Yeah so i wont rub in the fact that u missed about 25bikes owning the roads someone on an r6 fly off the edge off cliff about 12 feet to the ground..(THANK GOD HE WAS OK) and much more... oh and not to mention i left early......

At least your bike is in one piece...

this is true

and i never saw a huge number of bikes

i saw a couple of cruisers goin the opposite direction i was goin a couple times that were assholes and didn't wave back...but thats about it

Yeah so i wont rub in the fact that u missed about 25bikes owning the roads someone on an r6 fly off the edge off cliff about 12 feet to the ground..(THANK GOD HE WAS OK) and much more... oh and not to mention i left early......

jesus h. tapdancing christ, what happened?