Offical Coshocton Ride 7-26-09

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She'll say she is, but somehow miraculously, her bike will be missing spark plugs, which will need re-gapped (by a professional) or her tire will be unsafe to ride on and needs special 'metric air' which she doesn't have... and her oil will be black, which will freak her out because it's supposed to be light brown.

So, she probably won't make it. :D

<I'm getting all this in while I can!>

Thats for Saturday...the official Coshocton ride is sunday...

we couldn't give a flying f*ck :D

well unless debris gets thrown around everywhere...

Pay attention Nick wrong thread.

Is MJ going to be making this trip? I still have zip ties left.

simpsons-the-doh-49005791.jpg

And there will be a NOVICE on this ride...... I'm gonna be there:D

What's worse than a novice riding with a group of sport bikes?............................................

A novice on a dirt bike riding with a group of sport bikes:rolleyes:

Nah....no problem with Novice riders..I just asked because *some* novice riders may take the route at a much slower pace..which they should. I don't have a problem waiting...in fact I insist it. But if a novice rider starts to play keep up because they are feeling bad at being slow or get in above their head...bad things can happen.

Bring that KTM!!!

While I won't be on this ride I have to agree with the few people that recommended splitting the group. That's a lot of riders... it would be more fun and a lot safer if they were split into smaller groups.

Ride safe' date=' have fun and think of me... :([/quote']the group splits naturally as we start the ride...on the last big ride we had 21 bikes at one time and parks dropped back in the group to lead the slower section. at every stop we made, there would be a small group that would arrive first, then a 2nd group would roll in a few seconds later with a coshocton person leading, and then the 3rd group would be a few seconds later with another coshocton leader. most of us wanted to split into separate groups last time but we decided to try this out.

Pay attention Nick wrong thread.

Is MJ going to be making this trip? I still have zip ties left.

I appreciate that! :) You were a total life saver at the last ride... I didn't realize how much attention my kawi needs. I think it'll make a nice winter project - getting rid of the zip ties that is.

She'll say she is, but somehow miraculously, her bike will be missing spark plugs, which will need re-gapped (by a professional) or her tire will be unsafe to ride on and needs special 'metric air' which she doesn't have... and her oil will be black, which will freak her out because it's supposed to be light brown.

So, she probably won't make it. :D

<I'm getting all this in while I can!>

You're still upset about that? :violin:

OH, and no, i'm not coming, I have 'family cedar point day' on sunday.

Nah....no problem with Novice riders..I just asked because *some* novice riders may take the route at a much slower pace..which they should. I don't have a problem waiting...in fact I insist it. But if a novice rider starts to play keep up because they are feeling bad at being slow or get in above their head...bad things can happen.

Bring that KTM!!!

I'll be there! I had alot of fun last time we rode. I planned on starting the ride towards the rear of the pack and work my way up to a spot I an comfy riding. That isn't considered poor group riding etiquette is it?

are u coming elliot or just gonna talk smack from a distance?

Hahaha talk smack from a distance sounds fun...almost as fun as you letting me ride through your neighbors flowers on your motard. :dirtbike:

distant esmackin is for the skeerds e kats

...only if you don't talk smack to the people in person...and, well I talked smack to Parks all weekend at mid-ohio. :dunno:

sorry.. i had to clean my pool again.. :lol:

and by the way.. i was working haha

i3s9cz.jpg

...you should have just brought your pool with you, so we could have all joined in on the fun...

Edited by McLovin
Ron Burgundy took his picture off his website so I couldn't post it on OR.net