Offical Coshocton Ride 7-26-09

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah rogers came in and siad that the commis's just drop the bomb on his that we have 1 week to drop 126000 from the budget...

Thats from the general fund. All of the agencies were ask to cut a combined 5%. They wanted it done by the end of the month!!!

yeah rogers came in and siad that the commis's just drop the bomb on his that we have 1 week to drop 126000 from the budget...

time to come here and party non stop.

i has a couch you can sleeps on.

no sheep actions though

Thats from the general fund. All of the agencies were ask to cut a combined 5%. They wanted it done by the end of the month!!!

each angency has to cut 5% except courts,jfs,conuty engineers office as they all have guaranteed (not sure on jfs and ceo but court has :court ordered their pay and can hold the county in comtempt of court for taking their money...) our 5% is 126000. a week will basicly be the end of the month. (timmy siad in a week) but in lay offs u have to give a 30 day notice....

i wanna know wtf the auditors office has been doing, to just drop a bomb like this, they shoulda been able to see to fail in the county budget and say look this is how short we think were gonna be take extra measures now to easy the difference

parks to be honest with you, you will not get layed off unless someone bumps you from the road. i say you still have a pretty good chance staying than getting the shaft
sounds good to me as long as i can get days off for the gap!
Didn't Nick say you Coshocton boys liked getting the shaft?

he siad that but its only cuz he fanticizes about it.

There will be others!

No this is the last one, after this weekend President Obama has declared that Coshocton will be leveled out and repaved with all straight roads so that everyone can be equally fast in a straight line so that no biker can show off his cornering skills. This is the beggining of a much larger effort to promote equallity in recreational motor sports; other areas scheduled for "staightening" include Rattlesnake Pass, Deals Gap, All of West Virginia, and many more.

No this is the last one, after this weekend President Obama has declared that Coshocton will be leveled out and repaved with all straight roads so that everyone can be equally fast in a straight line so that no biker can show off his cornering skills. This is the beggining of a much larger effort to promote equallity in recreational motor sports; other areas scheduled for "staightening" include Rattlesnake Pass, Deals Gap, All of West Virginia, and many more.

Oh no's! I should've known that he'd ruin all the fun for all of us. Is this part of the Stimulus Package #2? :rolleyes: