Offical Coshocton Ride 7-26-09

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Hey guys and gals..I was going to not bother mentioning this..but since it seems we have a few people on here who haven't done group rides before...or don't have a lot of experience, I'm gonna throw some simple things out there that are second nature to the more experienced riders.

* Have adequate spacing between the bikes in the curvy parts of the road. A curve may come up and the person in front of you may grab a lot of brake. If you didn't anticipate that and the person behind you gets caught off guard...etc..etc...it will get ugly really quick. Remember, this isn't a race. Ride your own pace.

* No need to ride directly behind the bike in front of you if you're close behind. See the tip above.

* Single file through the curves please. You'll thank me later.

* Learn the hand signals if you don't know them. It may save you some pain and $$.

I know these are common sense things for most people...but everyone has a first time on a group ride like this..and not everyone knows what to expect.Above all...and it bears repeating...

RIDE AT YOUR OWN PACE

Read it again thoroughly because you do not want to learn these lessons the hard way.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing i'm gonna worry about are my two friends that may or may not come with me :D

they tend to push it a little...

well just let them know everything that we have said so far

for the sake of everyone else on the ride i would tell them not to ;)

:plus1:

i'll go with the columbus people out there.....if there are any riding out there i just need to know what time everyone from the columbus area wants to meet and where...i don't ride out there by myself

i'll go with the columbus people out there.....if there are any riding out there i just need to know what time everyone from the columbus area wants to meet and where...i don't ride out there by myself

reading>you

post # 121

Edited by ross

Ive heard that one before ,,, and you didnt show are you sure this time :confused:

What mapping program did you use? Is it available in a file?
google.... im lame i know haha
the only thing i'm gonna worry about are my two friends that may or may not come with me :D

they tend to push it a little...

tell them they ride stupid ill push a taser up their ass

for the sake of everyone else on the ride i would tell them not to ;)
im in
4reeeeeaally???

u just made my dick hard.

oh by the way ill be getting my lay off slip in less then a week