Offical Coshocton Ride 7-26-09

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Anyone wanna come down? start here at say 1030-11ish?

1000rrider and myself have been talking about a ride on sunday as i plan on taking the sumo to circleville on sat.

plan on a fast pace, but i make sure to keep everyone together and give all ppl a good heads up about corners and gravel areas. i wanna take some ppl down the devil road as well as out past the damn dam as i know some ppl didnt get to do that loop with us last time.

i ask ppl to wear as much gear as the have and to ride smart and not over ur head as i will not leave u behind i promise! we can stop and grab a bite to eat somewhere local if u want.

will be using my house as a meeting place as i have a large parking lot to use for the bikes.

untitled-7.jpg

if anyone needs directions just let me know.

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll come if someone will accompany me for the ride from westerville to coshocton

and if the weather permits obviously

i'd probably get lost too easily without someone more experienced...

I just might make this one.

there u go!!

all u really do is get on 161 and got east all the way or get on johnstown road (62) take it to martinsburg then go straight onto 541 instead of continuing 62.

i'll come if someone will accompany me for the ride from westerville to coshocton

and if the weather permits obviously

i'd probably get lost too easily without someone more experienced...

get on 161 and go east Ill meet you on the other side of newark and show you the way

might be faster for me to just take 36 all the way through mt. vernon to coshiton

not at all

I haven't been on a ride since Memorial Day and I am off ALL WEEKEND LONG for once. Maybe me and shitty will come.

excellent we always need a nurse along ! just in case

nothing builds confidence like haveing onsite medical :D