Cleveland crew to Coshocton 07-26-09

Uncle Punk

^^^^ please don't take it otherwise...just my 2 cents....if you are riding for just two months (sorry if it's a mistake).....I will suggest that you put some more miles before hitting Coshocton twisties......those roads are serious and the boyz ride it hard, by chance if anybody tries/get tempted to push the limits over their head, the roads can really bite bad......goodluck all.....

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you riding her bike or yours?

kristen siad she was coming....

I've ridden that area, but it's been about 3 years. If I can make it, I'll prolly take 93 from Beach City to Coshocton.

Any idea how long it takes to ride the loops around Coshocton?

Oh...and it looks like there will be a big turnout. How did they organize the ride last time? I'm guessing they split into a few groups.

we'll be taking a couple different loops and roads. ill make sure ppl get to where we're going!

^^^^ please don't take it otherwise...just my 2 cents....if you are riding for just two months (sorry if it's a mistake).....I will suggest that you put some more miles before hitting Coshocton twisties......those roads are serious and the boyz ride it hard, by chance if anybody tries/get tempted to push the limits over their head, the roads can really bite bad......goodluck all.....

true, but if he deceides he can make it ill hang with him and make sure he gets to where were going!

ask blake how our roads bite...

Picture036.jpg

oh trust me, ive ridden in a bunch of packs already and i have no prob droppin back when im not comfortable hittin a hard turn fast....ive been told i look like i know what im doin by guys who have ridden for years but that doesnt matter to me, i only do what feels good....besides...im still terrified of gravel n all that :cry: i just hit some oil on a sharp curv last weekend doin 25 and had my back end kick out over 3 feet sideways....thank god i slammed my foot down and caught the bike in time but man...i almost shit a little

oh trust me, ive ridden in a bunch of packs already and i have no prob droppin back when im not comfortable hittin a hard turn fast....ive been told i look like i know what im doin by guys who have ridden for years but that doesnt matter to me, i only do what feels good....besides...im still terrified of gravel n all that :cry: i just hit some oil on a sharp curv last weekend doin 25 and had my back end kick out over 3 feet sideways....thank god i slammed my foot down and caught the bike in time but man...i almost shit a little

glad you're ok, I did something similar on gravel when I was first learning.

Since you're not going can I borrow your bike :)

glad you're ok, I did something similar on gravel when I was first learning.

Since you're not going can I borrow your bike :)

hahaha thanks...well gravel is a little easier to see than a little bit of oil lol...and...um.....

ur font is killing me

mine?

This sounds like a really good time know I have to plan on calling in sick or switching with someone...hmmmm :cool:

I'm starting this to get an idea of how many of us are going to make it for the ride Adam is planning on Sunday. http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=31064

Depending on whom all is coming and where we meet I will edit this post with a specific meeting time and place by Friday night. I usually organize rides from the CircleK at the corner of 82 and 83 mostly for selfish reasons because I live close the there. I am not opposed to meeting in Avon where 83 and 90 meet if it works out best for the majority of people. I would like to keep the meeting place along 83 though because Coshocton is a straight shot down 83.

A mapping program says its 81 miles from 82 & 83 and it takes 1:37 to make the trip. I am suggesting we leave at 8:45 from 82 & 83 (this can change with the crew) this gets us to Coshocton with time to gas up again and to Adams house by 10:30. What say ye?

I'm starting this to get an idea of how many of us are going to make it for the ride Adam is planning on Sunday. I usually organize rides from the CircleK at the corner of 82 and 83 mostly for selfish reasons because I live close the there.

That spot worked out good a few weeks back and I could meet up with drumbtzz out this way and roll out if he wants.