Rider Down or Wear Gear! or RIDE AT YOUR OWN PACE

Cheech

dood.... sorry about your wreck.... just kinda reinforces my stand of f- trying to keep up with you a-holes... if ya can't wait for me then I'll have just as much fun riding by myself...glad you weren't hurt.... see ya at bike night...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome story to tell your grandkids when they decide to ride! Glad your OK. Your body's OK but your mind is still going a million miles an hour processing everything. You'll come out of this a much better rider. Hope to see you soon. Get back on as soon as you get those parts on!

I'm not going to go into any sort of schpiel, it's useless at this point. I just want to say that I'm sorry for what happened out there and I hope that some day you will forgive us and ride with us again.

I'm very glad you are ok.

Sorry for leaving you behind Cheech, no excuses... though I thought that if you had been laying dead on the side of the road that the medics would have responded to my txt (you gave me your # when I was considering moving into you house since my lease was going to expire).

Sorry for leaving you behind Cheech, no excuses... though I thought that if you had been laying dead on the side of the road that the medics would have responded to my txt (you gave me your # when I was considering moving into you house since my lease was going to expire).

I figured that was you, for some inexplicable reason I never saved your number on my phone. That's been fixed. :)

Thanks a ton for the encouragement everyone. Like I said before, I think my biggest problem was not separating nice country spirited rides like what I went on with SWing'r and Hue from grab-your-balls-and-hold-on-wheee! rides like the more experienced people. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I think I'll stay in the kiddie pool of Columbus/Delaware for a while. Kinda reminds me of Cedar Point, you need to be this tall to ride the Coshocton ride, and I'm still a widdle kid rocking out on the bumper cars (you can't lowside those). It'll happen, but it's not happening tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and I scored my first goal of the year just now. It was a beautiful Avery/Brodeur moment, you hardcore hockey fans will know what I'm talking about.

Edited by Cheech

Like I said before, I think my biggest problem was not separating nice country spirited rides like what I went on with SWing'r and Hue from grab-your-balls-and-hold-on-wheee! rides like the more experienced people.

:lol: good to know i'm one of them grab-your-balls-and-hold-on-wheee riders.

Oh shit Jnor picked you up?

http://www.ohio-riders.com/member.php?u=958

He is a member here too.

His post from Ride Ohio

Mnor, and I were coming down RT79 north going southbound this morning , and came upon a motorcycle crash in the northbound lane with the bike wedged under the guardrail, it was in a "tricky" diminishing radius turn. The rider was riding with a group from Ohio-riders.com. We had passed the about a mile earlier. He was trying to catch up after getting split up by a slow car. (at the pace they were running when we passed them going the other direction, Nickey Hayden couldn't have caught up).

Luckily he was wearing good gear, and had no injuries, and was a good guy. We went home, and got the S10, and hauled his bike back to Columbus for him (it's totaled). Lesson to be learned WEAR GEAR !!!!!

Another lesson that I got, those guys never came back looking for him, or anything :hbleft:

Nice huh? :nono: And dont flame Jnor. Hes right.

Wow..sorry to hear about what happened. I got part of the story when we were out riding. It sucks you got left, but I will say that the guys you rode with were concerned about you. Hopefully...it's a lesson learned and no one got hurt.

Cheech, I am glad you are ok. I feel really bad about your wreck.

I was the rider that went around you at the start of the twisties. After about 5-10mins of riding I decided to slow down then turn around when I didnt see you. A few cars passed that we had gone by on 79N and I didnt see you on riding or sitting on the side of the road, so I decided to turn back around, thinking you had gone home. I am honestly sorry. For being the rider in front of you, I should have made sure that I knew what your status was. The whole group from Columbus felt concerned and are sorry for not slowing down and turning around, I especially feel sorry. I hope that you do come on future rides. Again I am glad that you are OK and that a fellow rider helped you out.

My gesture was meant to be "we're passing this car right the f@&$ now". By the time I made it, you had already figured it out and was in the process of passing me passing the car.

...I think my biggest problem was not separating nice country spirited rides like what I went on with SWing'r and Hue from grab-your-balls-and-hold-on-wheee! rides like the more experienced people. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Anytime you want to ride man, just let me know, anytime.

My gesture was meant to be "we're passing this car right the f@&$ now". By the time I made it, you had already figured it out and was in the process of passing me passing the car.

I interpreted the gesture as pass me and the old lady driving the car and I will follow behind, my bad man. I honestly owe you a 6-pack, 12, or case of beer for all that happened.