Would you put up with this?!

F4iBunny

I found this on another forum. Now, I'm a chic but I still think this is a little crazy! I understand the first part, not having common interests and all, but the second part is just wrong! Just think how demanding she'll be if they get married!!!

She's either way hot or he's a real loser!

I have dated Riders and Non-Riders. And all I can say is dating non-riders drives me frigg'n INSANE sometimes because they just "don't get it." I even had a boyfriend for 4 years and one of the main reasons we broke up was because he didn't ride. (More like he'd been saying for 4 years he was gonna start and never got around to it, so I dumped him for someone that rode... )

Anyway, Aidan and I started dating exclusively in the end of April. And one of the stipulations of exclusivity was that he had 6 months to take the MSF and get a motorcycle. We even shook hands on it. Honestly, my past experience led me to believe I'd be single again at the end of October.

Well, I'm happy to report that his butt is in the MSF classroom right now as I type.

I have been married to a non rider for 16 years Hell she won't even drive a stick shift car, but she does know that I love to ride and as never stood in my way or done anything to keep me from riding.

If a person in going to start a relationship with an ultimatum it can only go down from there!

Honestly, it doesn't sound too retarded to me. The way she puts it sounds kinda silly but I certainly understand. Look: This girl is going to be going "riding" with 90%-100% dudes (most likely) and gone lots of weekends and maybe lots of late nights too. That is SURE to cause arguements if her guy doesn't ride.

If I were single and looking for a women to date, her liking motorcycles would be a HUGE consideration.

The problem and why its RE..TARD...ED is that if she is a rider and wants to have someone to ride with then she needs to find someone that is already a rider and not expect someone to ride just cause she says so. You will find that if you go into a relationship with the goal of changing someone then the relationship is doomed from the start. People are who they are and you cant change them. Life rule number 16:wheelchair:

I think the bitch is a dumbass...I also think she was looking for an excuse to ditch the one she was with...I love to ride and my ol lady doesnt...we have been together for 17 years...At first she thought it was cool I was a biker...But then she figured out she wasn't into the crazy lifestyle...I still ride and she doesnt...NO BIG DEAL...It really comes down to what you or your significant other can live with or without...The ol lady gave up years ago; trying to change me....So good luck to that dumbass... :cheers: