Wanted: Roommate(s) in Columbus

Tomcat0403

I am moving here soon out of Grandview and was looking at a few places nearby. I would really like to move into Olentangy Commons into a three bedroom / 2.5 bath with attached garage. It is 1735 sq ft and rent is$1299 a month BEFORE my military discount (which applies to all parties). If anyone is interested shoot me a pm and i will email you all the info about the places. Also check out the website at http://www.olentangycommons.com/index.asp. Other places are also on the list but i would like to move in by the end of August.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see how it is...

I just decided this in the last couple of days man. I was dealing with female problems and now im almost free... Just have a few more of her items that need to be moved... OR BURNED!!! :devil: .... just kidding, Im not mean. :D

I just decided this in the last couple of days man. I was dealing with female problems and now im almost free... Just have a few more of her items that need to be moved... OR BURNED!!! :devil: .... just kidding, Im not mean. :D

Women fuck everything up ;)

No prob, now you just have to find me a roommate! Oh and sorry to hear about your woman probs, i am going through the exact same thing right now.

OMG GET RID OF HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET RID OF HER!!!!!!!!!!! that is all.

I am moving here soon out of Grandview and was looking at a few places nearby. I would really like to move into Olentangy Commons into a three bedroom / 2.5 bath with attached garage. It is 1735 sq ft and rent is$1299 a month BEFORE my military discount (which applies to all parties). If anyone is interested shoot me a pm and i will email you all the info about the places. Also check out the website at http://www.olentangycommons.com/index.asp. Other places are also on the list but i would like to move in by the end of August.

live in the OC!!

i'm living there come august 7th

we can ride together and stuff...

and if you're nice enough you should let me use your garage to park my bike :D

Easy killer.... we're not all bad... ;)

I absolutely never said all women were bad. I get along with a lot of my female friends better then my friends that have a penis... I was just saying if its not working then move on. Its not worth the time. I have learned the hard way, like everything else in my fooked up life