Wanted: Roommate(s) in Columbus

Tomcat0403

This is why I like you, I bet lots of others are thinking the same thing... but you are the only one that says it. Good stuff. But really. Im done. If I get back with her just shoot me, it will be less painful that way. Thanks

Let me have that bow of yours and I will surely put an arrow where the sun doesnt shine.. It will be like "Yota on a stick" or "Skewered Yota Kabobs"

No really,, I want that bow for deer this fall.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yota Kaboobs!! :lol:

Its a badass bow man. I thought about hunting this season, but im prolly still gonna sell it. Its at my parents house, Ill grab it when I go up next and you can come over and see it. I have some bolts too. Ill give ya a ring when I get it.

the enclave off of bethel was a nice place, and if you're willing to go further north in lewis center, "lakes of olentangy" was a nice place too (by lazelle and 23N)

"won't you be my neighbor?"

you won't have to rent a garage since I've already got one :)

"won't you be my neighbor?"

you won't have to rent a garage since I've already got one :)

do you live there? i used to go to columbus alot, and i even stored by f4i there back when i still had it cause that was where my sister lived while she was going to pharmacy school (I made her pay for the garage lol).

i saw quite a few bikes around that area, and never got to know anyone since i was only there on weekends.

do you live there? i used to go to columbus alot, and i even stored by f4i there back when i still had it cause that was where my sister lived while she was going to pharmacy school (I made her pay for the garage lol).

i saw quite a few bikes around that area, and never got to know anyone since i was only there on weekends.

yep. just moved in a few months ago