Wanted: Roommate(s) in Columbus

Tomcat0403

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't leave your bike out overnight at OC... someone from the board had theirs stolen last summer from right in front of their apt... fyi

thats why i was thinking of possibly investing in some sort of security system

but a garage might work too

I was dealing with female problems and now im almost VD free... Just have a item that need to be removed... Im not a man. :D

wow seth was talking about that but i didnt belive him , hope all works out for ya man ... err i mean mam :popcorn:

Oh and i would prob want to take the master bedroom, so prices would be adjusted accordingly...to make it fair

you are the master:cool:

sweeeeet

we'll make it a biker gang

call ourselves the devil's advocates

i was thinking wild hogs !!:lol:

OC basically has a party every night somewhere, generally around the pool area (which is very nice) loud nights are no problem at all. And there are a fair amount of good looking people there.

i kno!!

i plan on using the opportunity to enjoy myself :D

and you better not tell anyone about the incidents...that first year in Nosker...

please whatever you do DO NOT move into the OC. I lived there all of last year and it was the WORST experience I have ever had renting. It got to the point that I had to write the CEO because of all the problems we had and how bad the front office is. If you want a good example go in there around the first of the month and see how many people are standing around with invoices in hand because they got charge to much. we had the 3 bedroom townhouse. We moved in and it was very dirty there was writing on the basement walls the carpet wasnt cleaned there was hair in the sinks. The roof leaked and they would just paint over it. The AC broke in early sept and everytime we would call they would say that they were waiting on a part. People party at all hours everday which I am a college student my self but it gets to a point where enough is enough. I also had the military discount which took them forever to get right. That was the only good experience. My fiance's cousin works for the company that takes complaints for OC and there was a guy whose pipe burst in the wall in the middle of the night and maintance said they couldnt do it till the morning lost 10k worth of assets. If you want PM me theres plenty more where that came from. There are so many other way nicer places in the area that give military discounts. I have a place near by a two bedroom with a one car garage (fits both my bikes and more). Just please do'nt fall for there tricks I dont want anyone else go threw what I went threw

the enclave off of bethel was a nice place, and if you're willing to go further north in lewis center, "lakes of olentangy" was a nice place too (by lazelle and 23N)

I just decided this in the last couple of days man. I was dealing with female problems and now im almost free... Just have a few more of her items that need to be moved... OR BURNED!!! :devil: .... just kidding, Im not mean. :D

Isnt this like the 30th or 40th time you have split up?

I dont see it being final.

This is why I like you, I bet lots of others are thinking the same thing... but you are the only one that says it. Good stuff. But really. Im done. If I get back with her just shoot me, it will be less painful that way. Thanks