Would you hire her?

KhaoticRebel

The McD's incident awhile ago? She didn;t know he coffee was hot? I've spilled hot stuff in my lap. My fist thought was not to sue Tim Horton's, it was "Oh shit, I was a dumbass and now my nuts are on fire.

If my college GPA was a C, I would expect the company to hire the person who had a B or A average. Then I would wonder why I didn;t try harder in college and blame myself and not someone else for my mistakes.

qft, I don't blame the guy who got the job before me because he went to college I blame myself for not sticking with it. just dumbass kid stuff, didn't flunk just stopped going. My fault not theirs.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be at least a few years older with that mentality. It's allllllll wrong for those in their early to mid twenties...or you're an alien.
qft, I don't blame the guy who got the job before me because he went to college I blame myself for not sticking with it. just dumbass kid stuff, didn't flunk just stopped going. My fault not theirs.

Im 24 and thats how I was brought up. My parents didnt let me blame someone else for my stupidity and I paid the consequences, then learned and tried not to make the same mistake again. What happened to personal responsiblity? If the company doesn't want to hire her, thats is their choice. Maybe they need some one with a lot of book smarts more than street smarts. Sometimes a degree doesnt mean shit, but that is up to the employer. Grow up people.

Im 24 and thats how I was brought up. My parents didnt let me blame someone else for my stupidity and I paid the consequences, then learned and tried not to make the same mistake again. What happened to personal responsiblity? If the company doesn't want to hire her, thats is their choice. Maybe they need some one with a lot of book smarts more than street smarts. Sometimes a degree doesnt mean shit, but that is up to the employer. Grow up people.

i too am 24 and couldnt agree more with every single word you said!

So you are an alien! Jk, personal responsibility has vanished. It's disgusting.

Read this article and you'll see more of the epidemic: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30585984/

"It doesn't make any sense: They went to school for four years, and then they come out working at McDonald's and Payless. That's not what they planned."

This part is so true. I make more money then the college grads I work with. I'm going to college but my job is paying for it.