OhioRiders' Bike Night 8/6/09

yotaman88210

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Don't remind me... I have a wedding... SORRY!!!!

yeah yeah you need to get hitched .... all your friends and relatives are doing it...:D then we'll see about all this track bikes and street bikes shit you got going.....if you had a wife you'd be happy to have one bike and able to go out once a week... ask vrod dave he'll tell ya!!!:D

yeah yeah you need to get hitched .... all your friends and relatives are doing it...:D then we'll see about all this track bikes and street bikes shit you got going.....if you had a wife you'd be happy to have one bike and able to go out once a week... ask vrod dave he'll tell ya!!!:D

BAHAHA BURN ON DAVE!!!!!!

I know...thats why I am single! But my dad is still rockin strong...Although from the time I was born until i graduated college...he was motorcycleless...EH.... I'm happy right where I am!

Ouch! You just have to find the right girl who enjoys bikes as much as you do! Then going out riding isn't problem! :D

Ouch! You just have to find the right girl who enjoys bikes as much as you do! Then going out riding isn't problem! :D

even better if you find one that's been through MMI! :D

signed,

probably the luckiest man in the world