OhioRiders' Bike Night 8/6/09

yotaman88210

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I have had EE boobs on girls that I have dated I just like the small one better. You can handle a handful but anything more is truly a waiste.

sorry, you can't motorboat A-cups. :rulez:

i've met you and you seem like the kinda guy that would enjoy some motorboatin.

Lance what is your definition of "psyco bitches"? Just wondering b/c I have so many guy friends that reference a girl as "crazy" if she calls him one too many times just b/c he wasn't man enough to tell her he's not interested. There are several other examples of females NOT being psycho but I'm not going there.

And Steve....oh sorry STEVEN be nice. Not everyone wants to go out tappin bootie with everything that moves. :D

lance you neva answers this gals question about psychos????????????????????????????????????????????????

^^^

Great example right there. :popcorn:

Joking Sara. Please don't kill me.

Lance what is your definition of "psyco bitches"? Just wondering b/c I have so many guy friends that reference a girl as "crazy" if she calls him one too many times just b/c he wasn't man enough to tell her he's not interested. There are several other examples of females NOT being psycho but I'm not going there.

Maybe he expects her to just know. Sorta like when a girl says nothing is wrong, you're supposed to just know that actually means something is wrong.

And when a woman says something is wrong that means EVERYTHING is wrong.

And when a woman says something is not funny, you better not laugh your ass off.